- Aslan will have $5 six-packs of Batch 15 all day today. After a canning mishap, the beer is still market quality but some cans are dented, allowing them to sell it for over 50% off regular price.
- You can finally enjoy Chuckanut’s Great American Beer Festival award winning beers on tap! The Dunkel and the Kolsch are now available.
- Gruff is now open Tuesday-Thursday, adding two extra days to their hours. They are still open 11 am-11 on Friday-Sunday.
- Check out Bellingham’s newest brewery if you haven’t yet– Illuminati celebrates their grand opening with an event this Friday the 13th from 3-11 pm at their location on Hammer Dr.
- The Local is celebrating their 4th anniversary this Saturday. Enjoy a Menace tap takeover, a $16 reuben and beer deal, and raffles for Menace swag all night.
- Kulshan’s Kitten Mittens hits the markets on Friday the 13th at K2’s release party. Enjoy multiple different versions of one of Bellingham’s favorite winter ales.
Aslan Brewing Co.
Frances Farmer (Brett Saison)
6.3% ABV // medium body + peach notes + dry
A rustic farmhouse ale aged four months in a french oak foeder with four varieties of Brettanomyces yeast. Brewed with raw wheat, pilsner, and vienna malts along with hops from the Alsace region of France. This delicate saison carries elegant notes of ripe peaches and aromas of sweet hay, leaving a complex and rewarding aftertaste.
Boundary Bay Brewery
40 Mile Fresh Hop
Made with ingredients sourced within 40 miles of the brewery, this fresh hop ale uses hops from a farm in Lynden and malt from Skagit Valley Malting. It sits at 40 IBU and 5.5% ABV and is a local beer in the truest sense of the term.
El Citron IPA
Secret Fate of All Life
Secret Fate of All life is made with Structures’ brewer’s three favorite kinds of IPA yeasts. They call it their most drinkable IPA to date. Released on Friday the 13th at 4 pm, this IPA can be found alongside 4 packs of their signature IPA FUZZ all weekend. Both are 3 four packs per customer per day.