- Aslan will be throwing a New Years Eve party with a live DJ from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. Join them for their biggest dance party of the year!
- Illuminati will also be hosting a New Years Eve event where they stream the Phish show at Madison Square Garden. Start rockin out old school with them at 5 p.m. that day.
- Menace Brewing will be open on New Year’s Eve as well to ring in 2018 but closed New Years Day.
- Melvin Brewing will begin closing at 10 p.m. on Sunday-Thursday and keep being open until 11 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Boundary Bay’s Beer Delivery service is now offering take n’ bake enchiladas.
Past and Present
Brewed with oats and barley and hopped with simcoe. 5.1% ABV
Chuckanut Sticke Alt is extra strong, dark in color and uses greater portions of imported German malts and German Hersbrucker & Mittlefruh hops. A blend of traditional dark & lights malts give this beer its character as well as the pronounced finishing hops. Chuckanut Rye Lager is a beer that was historically brewed in Finland and Russia to take advantage of the rye grown in the area. This unique beer has a spicy rye bitterness rounded out with a creamy finish.
North Fork Brewery
Old Black Dawning
This whiskey and wine barrel aged brew is 33% Spotted Owl Barleywine and absolutely delicious for a winter warmup on your way to Mt Baker.
This collaboration with Four Winds Brewing Co. out of Delta B.C. uses local honey, molasses, oats and whole cone Lumberjack hops from BC Hop Co. This brew was fermented with Kolsch yeast and made with Weyermann Specialty Malts.