- The opening of Aslan’s second location, the Depot, is coming up quick…aka this month. Read more about it here.
- Melvin also announced the opening of a taproom in either Fairhaven or downtown Bellingham this spring.
- Starting this Sunday, bring in your Mt. Baker lift ticket to Melvin Brewing and receive $5 off your order.
- This Saturday at 1 pm, Structures releases their new FRESH FUZZ IPA and some badass gold-rimmed glassware to go with it.
- Happy 2nd Anniversary Structures Brewing!!! Help them celebrate by picking up: Carcosa in 500ml, which was fermented in three pinot noir barrels for 18 months and transferred on Skagit Valley raspberries for three months then bottle conditioned with Brett for four months. They will also be releasing FUZZ II, which is a Double IPA. This is a blend of normal FUZZ with their popular Die in Haze, all dry hopped with Mosaic and Citra.
- Atwood Ales released four new beers! Check them out here.
- We released a new Tapped In Podcast with Chad Kuehl from Wander Brewing. Take a listen here.
- We’re starting to plan for Bellingham Beer Week 2018. If you want to get involved head here.
(5.5%)! This German style lager is ready to be enjoyed.
Kulshan Brewing Co.
Royal Tannenbaum Christmas Ale
The Kulshan team went and handpicked spruce and fir to make this beer a reality. With aromatic pine, mandarin orange and resin, this beer is available in 500 mL bottles as well as on draft.
Block Away Brown Ale
This brown ale is an original recipe from Melvin’s Thai Me Up in Jackson Hole, WY. Nutty and sweet, this brown ale has a smooth finish and is 6.3% ABV and perfect for any malty beer lover at 28 IBUs.
The first Bellingham-brewed IPA from Melvin is destined to be a dank one. Made with grain from Skagit Valley Malting and Centennial, Apollo, Citra and Mosaic hops, you basically taste it as you smell it. This brew is 7.4% ABV and 80 IBUs.
MBR (Melvin’s Blue Ribbon)
Pale two row and flaked rice elegantly hopped with Mandarina Bavaria and Liberty hops. A tasty beer with a high chugability factor. This beer is super drinkable at 4.7% ABV and 17 IBUs.
Peaches Innit Pale Ale
This beer is basically dessert, but not too sweet at all. An elegant white pale ale with two row barley and wheat malt, hopped lightly with Apollo hops and then infused with white peach puree. 5.4% ABV and 20 IBUs.
Stones Throw Brewery
Vienna via Skagit
This Vienna style lager has a floral aroma and a slight readiness to it. Made with malt from Skagit Valley Malting, this beer is 4.9% ABV with 24 IBU.
She Wore a Cranberry Beret IPA
What began as a mild mannered double dry-hopped IPA experienced a Revolution in the form of re-fermentation on Washington grown cranberries from Starvation Valley. Subtly both bitter and tart with notes of pine, stone fruit, and bright citrus from Simcoe and El Dorado hops.