- Every Tuesday, you can join Stones Throw at their brewery @ 2 pm for a guided tasting session. This includes 5 tasters and a beer coin for a pint of your choice. Take this opportunity to learn about your favorite local brews from a member of the Stones Throw Fam!
- Kulshan won a Best of Craft Beer Award in the German-Style Bock category for their dopplebock, which has notes of bread pudding, caramel, toffee and dried dates. Congrats!
- Bellingham Cider Company was looking for a full-time dishwasher and prep cook.
- Kulshan also just got 2 new 90 barrel fermenting vessels yesterday! More of that delicious beer is coming your way.
- Aslan is hosting their grand opening event for their Depot space this Saturday from noon-1 am. They are releasing two bottles: the Space Eagle Brett IPA and the Frances Farmer rustic saison. As of now, there is no limit per person but that is subject to change. Join the festivities!
- Washington Beer Open House hits February 24th Noon – 5:00pm. Many of our local breweries will be participating. Check the events listing here.
- The Bellingham Beer Week official website is LIVE! New events are getting added daily, so keep checking back.
- Skagit Valley Malting is producing a unique custom malt, which will be used by Bellingham breweries for their BBW18 beers. We’re all looking forward to what they produce!
- Skagit Beer Week starts March 31st and runs until April 7th. Be sure to check it out!
This beer is dry hopped with four pounds of Amarillo hops per barrel, sitting at 7% ABV.
Sun Is Out Berliner Weisse
Fermented in white wine puncheons and conditioned with lactic acid for three months, this beer is delicate with a slight tartness and full mouth feel.
Kulshan Brewing Company
A meticulous blend of Kulshan’s four and five year-old barleywine. Aging since 2013 in multiple bourbon and wine barrels and conditioned for one year, you will taste bold, complex flavors with aromas that warm the senses. Toffee, roast, and sweet malt are complemented with a generous hop presence.