- Washington Beer open house is tomorrow, Saturday Feb. 24. Explore many of Washington’s favorite craft breweries including many of Bellingham’s, such as Aslan, Atwood, Chuckanut, Illuminati, and Kulshan.
- Wander released it’s “freshest” beer yet today, The Glass is Half Full? IPA. Double Dry Hopped with Mosaic and Amarillo.
- Expect an upcoming collaboration brew between Chuckanut and Devil’s Backbone Brewery! Our mouths are already watering.
- Illuminati Brewing is now being represented through Sound Beverage for distribution.
- Tuesday Feb. 27 is the second Melvin Brewing beer dinner. Call the brewery if you want to be part of this pasta and beer party.
- Kulshan’s Belgian Blonde is ready to be taken home in bottles!
FIFA Farmhouse Ale
The FIFA is a combination between an IPA and a saison and is brewed with Aslan’s house saison yeast but hopped like an IPA. This French India Farmhouse Ale (FIFA) is 6.8% ABV while still keeping a deliciously orange-sicle flavor.
Available at Aslan Depot. Depot. as a riff on Batch 15, this low ABV IPA was dry hopped with Azacca, Bravo, and Chinook. Flavors of white grapefruit with a pithy bitterness equals an infinitely crushable juice bomb.
Helles Lager and Cherrywood Smoked Porter
Available at the Bellingham location, or “North Nut”, these two delicious new releases from Chuckanut couldn’t be more different in the best ways. Get ’em before they’re gone!
This Kulshan take on the Helles lager is light and crisp, with a greater depth of color than Pilsner, and with slightly less bitterness. Helles still showcases the qualities that make its big brother an international superstar; rich malt flavor, herbal hop aromatics, medium body and a crisp finish.
Old Evil Helles Lager & Vivid West Coast IPA
It’s the week of the Helles, with another one coming from our friends at Structures. Made with Extra Pale Premium Pilsner malt and German Noble hops, this beer was brewed to style and lagered for 7 weeks. Come check out yet another delicious German style Helles beer, good thing they’re easy drinkin’.
Vivid is a West Coast IPA made with Simcoe, Crystal and Calypso hops. Expect to see this bad boy in cans in the coming months.