- Structures Brewing will be pouring at the Annual Farmhouse Beer Festival at Seattle’s Masonry on April 7th. They’ll be joined by such industry farmhouse luminaries as Tired Hands, Jester King, De Garde, Holy Mountain, Monkish, Heirloom Rustic Ales and many others. Tickets available here.
- Menace welcomed a brand new brewer last week, read more about what to expect from new head brewer Steve DeMoney here.
- This weekend is the What’s Up Magazine 20th Anniversary celebration! Many of the dozens of shows over the weekend are at some of your favorite local breweries, like Menace, Gruff, Melvin and Boundary Bay. Check out the schedule here.
- Chuckanut is starting the #PerfectPourChallenge on Instagram through the month of March. Photograph you pouring a perfect glass of your favorite Chuckanut beer from a bottle or growler, post it on Instagram using the hashtag, and win free swag at the end of the month!
- On Saturday, March 3 at 4pm, Kulshan will host it’s release party for the second beer in their series of Imperial IPAs. Drink some good beer, play brewery games and check out the food truck at K2. Sounds like a solid Saturday night!
- Bellingham Beer Week events are slowly rolling in. Keep checking the BBW events page as our breweries develop them.
- Wander Brewing is now open until until 10pm on Thursday and until 9pm on Sundays.
- Bellingham Cider Company’s full menu is now listed here.
Boundary Bay Brewery
Check out this addition to the Cellarman Series and it’s light haze and fruity aroma. This beer celebrates brewer Aaron Jacob Smith’s 20 years with Boundary Bay. This is brewed with local apple cider, peach puree and honey, as well as a variety of malts and Czech Saaz hops. You’ll get a light and effervescent mouthfeel while still tasting an abundance of tart, cider and peach. 8.2% ABV | 18.1°P OG | 8 IBU
Mind Transferal Pale Ale
Released tomorrow. This is the pale ale version of the newly released Dopethrone. Brewed with S.A. 108, Chinook, El Dorado, Amarillo and Southern Star. At 5.85% ABV, this pale is creamy and balanced.
This throwback IPA was brewed with Simcoe and Chinook hops and is 85 IBUs. This was brewed to pay homage to the “not so distant past” according to Structures, referencing the semi-recent change within this style of beer.