- The new Tap Trail map is out! Go grab one and start collecting your stamps. There’s 23 locations on this map, including Honey Moon and Bellingham Cider Company.
- Keep an eye out for news from us Bellingham’s newest cider company, Lost Giants Cider Company. We’ll have more information on them in the near future.
- Illuminati sent some of their Wolfman’s Brother Winter Warmer to Gothberg Farms to be made in a delicious cheese collaboration! Keep your eyes peeled.
- Get a chance to meet Bellingham’s newest brewery, Twin Sisters Brewing, at Elizabeth Station on April 6th. They’ll be tapping their three collaboration beers from Chuckanut, Menace and Aslan Brewing.
- Both Structures Brewing and North Fork Brewery made 13th Anniversary celebration brews for Brouwer’s Cafe and Bottleworks in Seattle. If you get the chance, both will be on limited draft on Saturday down south!
- Just a friendly reminder that Bellingham Beer Week is one mere month away! (April 20-28.) There will be plenty of events for your drinking pleasure so keep an eye on the BBW website.
- The Stones Throw 2nd Anniversary Party will be on March 31st! Feels good to have block party weather back, doesn’t it?
Aslan Brewing Co.
Double Doug Double IPA
Brewed in the classic late 90’s West Coast double IPA style with the addition of Douglas Fir branches. This beer is resinous, piney, and fruity with a strong, assertive bitterness. Brewed with Simcoe, Amarillo, Cascade, Centennial, Columbus, and dry hopped with more Simcoe and Amarillo. A classic representation of an OG style with an intriguing piney finish.
Annually the Bellingham Homebrewers Guild awards the home brewer of the year, and every year we reward that person by brewing a recipe of their choice. This year Darin Hamm was the winner and this is his original recipe! Malty and strong, this traditional Scotch Ale carries flavors of caramel and ripe wild strawberries.
Boundary Bay Brewery
Pleasant Bay IPA
Boundary Bay’s Pleasant Bay IPA takes an expedition into a luscious indulgence of tropical aromas, tantalizingly juicy citrus and pineapple flavors. Utilizing the late-addition of exotic, high alpha-acid hops, Pleasant Bay IPA’s presentation of fruity bitterness creates a lasting impression.
9.7°P OG | 10 IBU | 4.3% ABV
Ripe and succulent, Abrikozen is a kettle-soured beer brewed with 100% local malt from Skagit Valley. Tart complexity bursts from this fragrant, hazy sour as a result of the copious addition of apricot, passionfruit and Pineapple purees. Abrikozen tantalizes senses with its delicate funkiness, sunshine complexion and dry finish.
Stones Throw Brewery
Crimson King Red Ale
Cascade, Chinook and EKG hops make for this malty and smooth red ale. A subtle smokiness pairs well with chocolate and cherry notes.