- Tonight! Atwood Ales has a brewers’ night at TeKu Tavern in South Lake Union, Seattle area. If you happen to be down south, this is a good chance to see some highlighted local beer from the Tap Trail.
- On April 21, Aslan will host the Cornhole Championship of the Universe. Sign up by visiting their Instagram and clicking the link in their bio. Spots fill up fast so get it done quick!
- This Saturday, Stones Throw turns 2 and is celebrating with a legendary block party! Check out the festivities at their location in Fairhaven.
- Friday, April 6, welcome Twin Sisters Brewing Company to Bellingham with their event featuring their several collaboration beers at Elizabeth Station.
- TONIGHT (3/30) Gruff puts on their first, and very limited supply of barrel aged beer. This sour pale, aged in a bourbon barrel will be available for barely any time at all so hurry down there!
- On Saturday, March 31, head into Kulshan for the can release for the new coffee stout they are releasing in collaboration with Fidalgo Roastery. You can be one of the first to try these new cans at 3 pm!
Aslan Brewing Co.
Solo Jazz Spring IPA
Made exclusively with hops from New Zealand, Solo Jazz greets you with aroma of lemon and grapefruit. This spring IPA inspired by the 90’s and session IPAs is 4.6% ABV and perfect for sitting on their patio.
Boundary Bay Brewery
Spirit Bear IPL
Spirit Bear IPL, a spinoff of two popular craft beer options, is a rarity amongst hoppy beers. It unites an IPA’s hoppy characteristics with a Lager’s clean, crisp essence. Spirit Bear IPL’s bouquet of floral and fruity aromas, soft bitterness and dry finish should be savored while it lasts. This new Boundary beer comes in at 7.4% ABV.
Introducing the Chuckanut Namesake Series, featuring a beer representing each talented brewer. Rick’s beer has a clean, bready, biscuity malt finish typical of Chuckanut beers paired with lots of pithy orange bitterness from the hops making it a well-balanced lager. Great with Mexican or Thai food, the orange flavors from the hops in Rick’s Lager meld well with this type of spicy, tropical food. Rick’s Lager is also a taste treat all by itself.
Strawberry Rhubarb Fruit Puncheon
This foeder fermented spelt saison aged for 9 months, with initial time spent in white wine puncheons on 800lbs of strawberries from Clark’s Berry Farm in Lynden, followed by subsequent aging in stainless on rhubarb. Dry, tart, effervescent, and 9.2% ABV.