- We heard word of a collaboration between Atwood Ales and Elizabeth Station’s staff…. after some time sitting in barrels, we are looking forward to tasting the excellence that will be the collaboration between these two local beer entities!
- Aslan is releasing Disco Lemonade, a seasonal yet very popular Berliner Weisse in cans for the spring and summer. The label is sweet, the beer is sweeter. Check it out at the brewery this week, or officially released to the public come Friday.
- Chuckanut starts brunch this Saturday! One of the best combos is beer and brunch, celebrate this dream come true on Mother’s Day this coming weekend.
- On Saturday, May 26, donate a plant to spruce up the Menace Brewing beer garden and get $1 off your beer.
- Structures made a beer for Chuck’s Hop Shop, Juice Willis IPA. The cans will be available at the Chuck’s location in Greenwood and draft will be available at the Structure’s taproom.
- Check out the new Bastard Kat can from Kulshan! This beloved IPA got a new look and we love it!
Lone Gunman IPA
Try this new IPA in the series from Illuminati made with Mandarina Bavaria, a hop variety from Germany. This IPA is crisp with a slight aroma of sweet basil.
Stones Throw Brewery
On Your Left, Hefe!
This crisp and light Hefeweizen has subdued banana and clove tones. With slightly tart notes of white wine, it’s the perfect pint for summer drinking.
5.9% ABV, 16 IBU