- Don’t miss the Atwood & North Fork Sandwich event tonight at Elizabeth Station! From 5-9 pm, taste the two collaborative brews they made with some unexpected ingredients. We expect nothing less than totally weird and totally awesome from these two brewers.
- You can now find Kid Sister food truck at GRUFF Brewing on Thursdays and Fridays all summer long! That’s what I’m taco-in’ about. Checkout our updated Food Truck Calendar!
- Congratulations to Stones Throw Brewery on their gold medal at the Washington Brewers Choice Awards for the Raincountry Liquid Sunshine Pilsner-style Lager!
- Don’t forget about Beer Prom benefiting Lydia Place on June 30th- Get your tickets here, now!
- Schweinhaus Biergarten plans to re-open very soon! Welcome them back.
- There’s a new brewery opening in Ferndale, Fringe Brewing.
**There’s a new brewery looking to open within the next 12 months within Bellingham. They’re funded, but currently looking for a space that’s a fit. If you have legitimate ideas and/or opportunities for a space, please, email “scott (at) taptrail.com” to be put in touch with the owners.**
Aslan Brewing Co.
This wine-like beer was made with only malt, hops, water and yeast; yet it resembles champagne more than it resembles beer. Created with both Belgian and Champagne yeast, it was keg conditioned to achieve its fine, abundant bubbles and touch of acidity.
Clocking in at 4.5% abv, hopped with the perfect balance of Simcoe and Chinook, Fountain Ale is brilliantly straw colored and effervescent. This is the go-to beer for every day and occasion, sure to please every palate!
Thunderboom Double IPA
Releasing in cans and on draft today when the brewhall opens! $16 four packs
classically styled Berliner Weisse entirely in one of our oak foeders with a lactobacillus blend. After spending four months on wood, it was subsequently bottle and keg conditioned with Champagne yeast for another month. The end result is crisp, tart, and perfectly effervescent with lemonade-like acidity.
Another iteration of Structures’ ongoing Fuzz series. Brewed with Denali and Citra. Available in cans and on draft. $16 four packs
North Fork Brewing
Reign in Blood Orange
Brewed in collaboration with Knut from Paella Works. These two geniuses brewed with tumeric, beet, carrot and cactus pear and than barrel aged it.