- Elizabeth Station is hosting a release event for 3-Way IPA tonight (Friday, 6/8), a collaboration between Hood River’s Fort George Brewing, Seatttle’s Holy Mountain Brewing, and San Diego’s Modern Times. This highly anticipated annual release will be available in cans and on draft.
- On Tuesday, June 12, Kulshan is hosting an event donating a dollar of each purchase to SheJumps, an organization furthering the effort of involving more women in outdoor sports.
- Tickets for Beer Prom are now on sale! Check out the multi-brewery collaboration event and get tickets for June 30 now.
- Stay tuned for another Twin Sisters collaboration! This time with North Fork Brewery, using local stinging nettle. We can’t wait to try it for ourselves!
- Menace is extending their hours and will begin opening at noon on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, starting today.
- Congrats to Bellingham’s Breweries for representing at the North American Beer Awards! Wander Brewing (Silver and Gold), Chuckanut Brewing (2 golds, 2 silvers, and a bronze), Kulshan (gold), Boundary Bay (silver.) Full rundown of awards here.
Kulshan Brewing Company
In stark contrast to many traditional German Hefeweizens that feature banana and clove, this American style wheat ale offers a refreshingly light body and taste that would appeal to even the most fickle palates. A large proportion of wheat malt gives this beer its signature bready taste, with a slightly crisp and tart finish. A small amount of Comet and Loral hops provide a candy like sweetness and a lemon citrus hop character.
Pop Punk Pilsner
Made with German noble hops/German pilsner malt and lagered for 7 weeks, this 5.2% headbanger is the perfect beer to sing along to the songs of summer with.
Illuminati Brewing Company
Old Glory American Amber Ale
Slight, pleasant bitterness, mild hop aroma, with a big malty mouthfeel and noticeable residual sweetness. Brewed with the classic American hop varieties Chinook, Centennial, Willamette, and Mount Hood.
Brewed with 65% oats, hopped with Amarillo and Citra, 4.3% ABV. A boat beer at heart.
This Brut IPA finished below 0 Plato, has zero IBUs and is dry hopped with Citra and Amarillo. 7% abv. Effervescent, peach soda pop.
Crepuscular Rays IPA
Drinks like a single golden spotlight slicing through the PNW’s notoriously cloudy atmosphere. Crepuscular Rays is bright, extra juicy, and citrus forward with a mélange of Mosaic, Amarillo, Simcoe, and Ahtanum hops.