- Get ready for the Recreation Northwest and Fairhaven Stones Throw Popup bar in Fairhaven today!
- Schweinhaus is hosting a Ballast Point tap takeover tonight.
- Seattle’s new Floodland Brewing sold out their Bottle Club Signup in under 60min. Read more about them here.
- There’s a new Food Truck coming to the Tap Trail, Big Trouble. They’ll offer dumplings, wontons and other like culinary delights! We’ve seen they’ll be at Menace on Sundays, whenever they start up! Stay tuned for changes to the Food Truck Calendar.
- Kulshan started canning it’s Belgian Wit and it’s now available in stores and at the brewery.
- Chuckanut Brewery has it’s Schwarzbier back on tap. It’s only brewed twice a year! Go get it.
- Old Schoolhouse Brewery, from Winthrop, is collaborating with Kulshan Brewing Company for Washington State Collaboartion Fest on August 19th.
- North Fork Brewing just pulled a barrel blend onto 200lbs of organic cherries. Excited to see what comes of this creation!
At 6% Abv and 60 IBU
Our rendition of the Belgian Wit comes together with hints of orange, slight coriander spiciness and pleasant undertones of pear
Numbers Before Names Belgian IPA
A collaboration brew with Redhook Brewing. Hopped with experimental hops ADHA 527 and HBC 431
Fuzz on Raspberries
Fuzz brewed ontop of 300lbs of raspberries