- Aslan has started a new program. Buy 1 pitcher of Classic Light and they’ll get one tree planted. Drink for trees people!
- Aslan releases it’s Blueberry Dojo bottles today @ Aslan Depot. It spent 15 months on blueberries!
- Twin Sisters Brewing Company and Beer Garden
- Bellingham’s next cidery, Herb’s Cider, has started fermenting in their new production space.
- The new Tap Trail Passport hitting streets in early Sept will have 30 locations on it! Get your summer Passports completed! #taptrail
- Atwood Ales and Hundred North dinner is this weekend. Did you buy tickets yet?
Raspberry Millie Sour
Earthen Gate IPA
Brewed with Spelt and than hopped with South African hops. Reported flavors of mint tea, juicy fruit and earthy undertones. 6.1%
Lost Giants Cider Company
Peach Infused Dry Cider
A sessionable ale that gets its beautiful red hue from Best Malts’ Red X, Weyermann Carared & Melanoidin Malts that lead the palate, with a light floral hop note to round out the toasted malt overtones. ABV 4.7% / IBU 28.