- Happy International Beer Day!! Grab your passport and get out there and celebrate.
- Bellingham’s newest hot beer location has officially opened. Bellingham Beer Garden and Twin Sisters Brewing are open. Details here.
- Bellingham Cider Company has adds brunch to it’s menu starting this weekend at 10am
- Kulshan Brewing started offering it’s popular Heliotrope IPA in prefilled growlers! Grab one to go.
- This Saturday, Structures Brewing releases Junior, a 4% ABV IPA hopped with Citra and El Dorado. The sweetest of swings!
- Wander Brewing announced its annual VanBier Block Party, taking place on August 25th. Vans & Beer. ALL DAY.
- Aslan releases its Return of the Mack IPA today at the Aslan Depot @ 3pm. WEST COAST!
Yacht Rock IPA
This easy drinking IPA comes in at 4% IPA.
Walking Distance IPA
In the same vein as their popular Walking Distance IPA, but brewed with Huell Melon hops, giving it hints of blueberries and cantaloupes.