When the night is longer, the weather is darker, and ghouls rule the night, it’s time for The Festival of Darkness!
The Second Annual Festival of Darkness, held on Halloween night, is the Firefly Lounge’s ode to the darkness in all of us, through the medium of beer.
We’ll have 17 dark beers on tap, including imperial stouts, barleywines, old ales, and all manner of barrel-aged madness for your imbibing pleasure. Taster trays will be available so you can sample a few of them before the darkness consumes you.
Just a few of the awesome beers we’ll have available include:
– BASTION North Storm Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout
– FOUNDERS Curmudgeon’s Better Half Maple Bourbon Aged Old Ale
– NAKED CITY The Big Lebrewski White Russian Imperial Stout
– KULSHAN Special Reserve Kitten Mittens (2018)
– THREE MAGNETS Old Skook Barleywine (2018)
The Festival begins when we open at 5:00 on Halloween. Some of these beers are very rare, including some from breweries that no longer exist, so get them while you can!