- Tap Trail is adding cideries to our 2018 Spring + Summer Passport. Get ready to welcome Bellingham Cider Company and Honey Moon. Bellingham Cider Company will be opening soon!
- Beer+Yoga comes to Menace Brewing on Saturday, January 12 at 1:30 pm. Get your zen on and enjoy some delicious Menace beer, get your tickets here.
- On Wednesday, January 17, Kulshan will host professional skier Ingrid Backstrom and premier her new short film. There will be a raffle that benefits Northwest Avalanche Center and an opportunity for Q and A with Ingrid. Event starts at 7 pm.
- Boundary Bay Beer Delivery Service established winter delivery hours: Thursday 3-10pm, Friday 3-10pm, Saturday 3-10pm, Sunday 1-8pm.
- GRUFF is hosting another collaboration drink-beer-and-wax-your-snowboard event with their neighbors at WWS Boardshop this Saturday. Get your board ready to go for the Locals Qualifier for the Legendary Banked Slalom at Mt. Baker this weekend over a pint. Starts at 7 pm.
- Look for cans (!!!) of the Boundary Bay Irish Red this week!
Imperial Oatmeal Stout
Menace has gone to the dark side with this one. At 8%, their Imperial Oatmeal Stout is smooth and full bodied, making it perfect for any time of day.
Plum Bob Foeder
Plum Bob spent 18 months maturing in an oak foeder. The final four months were spent in a second foeder aging on wild plums foraged from the hills in the Yakima Valley. This is a very special release from the Wander Barrel Project.