- Boundary Bay has partnered with Taylor Shellfish for a beer and shellfish pairing on Saturday, January 27. For $35, you can get unlimited clams, oysters by the half shell, and the perfect Boundary Bay beers to go with them.
- Rumors have it that the former Green Frog will reopen, under a different name and with new owners, sometime mid-2018.
- While Structures originally announced they would can their newest DDH FUZZ, after some quality control and tasting, they decided it was better to leave strictly on draft. Sounds like a good reason to visit Structures and stay for a beer.
- May 1 is the tentative date for the Melvin Brewing taproom in Fairhaven opening. Look for it on 11th Street this spring.
- The next Tap Trail map will hit streets in early March and our limited ad spots are filling up quick. Drop us a line to reserve one for your business.
Boundary Bay Brewery
Frankie Sprinkles Triple IPA
Made with experimental hops, and in honor of a brewer who is leaving Boundary Bay to raise his boys, the Frankie Sprinkles comes in at 12% ABV and 100+ IBUs.
DDH FUZZ IPA
Structures used their favorite blend of malts and Motueka and Amarillo hops for this version of their famous FUZZ.
Norwegian Farmhouse Ale
This new and maybe unfamiliar ale was brewed with friends of Wander, The Latona Pub. Using malt from Skagit Valley Malting and ‘kviek’ yeast from Imperial Yeast, this was brewed in an open Foeder. You can expect this rendition to have red apple, bright citrus and earthy floral notes.