- Menace Brewing celebrates their first anniversary on January 31!!! Happy Birthday! Congratulations! $3 Celebration Pints!!!!!
- Kulshan has their original logo pints on sale for $1 while supplies last, and all profits go to the Opportunity Council. Drink your beers in style at home, out of snifters, schooners, pilsners and more, while supporting a good cause.
- 2 days until the Pro Bowl Chili and Chowder Cookoff at GRUFF. There are a few more spots left to compete. A portion of the proceeds go to Lydia Place and Camp Kirby.
- Melvin Brewing Bellingham now has ten beers on tap that are all brewed right here, backed up by their regular lineup.
- Melvin will also be doing a collaboration beer with The Snowboarder’s Journal released on February 1. Celebrate their release of the Belgian Style White Ale at 6 pm on Thursday.
- Bellingham’s next brewery, Twin Sisters Brewing Company, has begun building their brewery and the brew house should be delivered in February.
Aslan Brewing Co.
The Butler Dark Farmhouse Ale
An easy drinking farmhouse ale with notes of fruit jam, cloves, biscuit and roast. A perfect balance between a traditional saison and a smooth dark at 6.4% ABV.
Megathrust Triple IPA
Megathrust (Triple IPA)
10.4% ABV // big body + dank blueberry + smooth
For the fourth year in a row we bring you Megathrust, an over-the-top IPA, named for the largest potential earthquake set to hit the Pacific Northwest. This year’s version is hopped heavily with Mosaic, Azacca, Citra, and Columbus. It’s hop diesel, juicy blueberry, sticky green, and insanely crushable.
Boundary Bay Brewery
Wonderland Belgian Strong
Named after a drop for mountain bikers on Galbraith Mountain, this beer is an approachable, powerful, and intricate golden ale. Balanced and complex, this brew sits at 9.4% ABV.
GRUFF Brewing Co.
Sour Pineapple Pale
This 4.5% ABV tart-sour-citrus beer is made with Motueka and Citra hops, plus Ekuanot cryo hop powder, as well as 100% of the grain coming from Skagit Valley Malting.
Brewed with English yeast, malt variety Maris Otter, and British hops. A soft and silky mouthfeel delivers malt flavors of biscuit, light toffee and toasted almonds with balanced bitterness and subtle hop flavors.
Monks of Doom Belgian Dubbel
This brew is made entirely with Belgian malts and German, Czech, and Slovenian hops to create an authentic old world brown and malty ale. With a deep amber color, aromas of fruit, spice, and candy, and a complex malt flavor.
Dream Reaper Porter
With notes of medium roast coffee and chocolate biscotti, this new porter from Structures is conditioned with Madagascar Vanilla and almond extract. 7% ABV
Chuckanut Brewery and Wander Brewing
This beer was a collaboration between Chuckanut, Wander Brewing, and Steel & Oak in Canada. A grain bill of 50% wheat, multiple mash rests, open topped fermentation, and a beautiful top cropping German Weizen yeast strain bring huge notes of clove, banana, and vanilla. Now The long-awaited collaboration is now available!