- Every Monday at 6:30 pm through the month of February, you can join Bellingham yogi Lacy Kemp for free vinyasa yoga in the Roosevelt brewery! Heat lamps provided by Heating Green, you must be 21+ to attend.
- Keep your eyes out around town for the Resilience IPA from Sierra Nevada, made by breweries around the country in support of Camp Fire victims, including Boundary Bay, Wander, and Melvin Brewing Bellingham. It’s also available in cans at Elizabeth Station! All proceeds go to fire relief, so drink up!
- Illuminati got a taproom makeover! They also announced that Dave Meadows is their new brewer. We look forward to seeing what’s to come!
- The Lost Giants weekly infusion this week is a lime-infused dry cider!
- Happy New Years Tap Trail’ers! We hope you had a fun and safe celebration full of good beer. Back to stampin’!
Aslan Brewing Co.
Modeled after the famous lager of Brauerie Spezial in Bamberg, Germany. This rendition wouldn’t be possible if not for @skagitvalleymalting. Sourcing organic ingredients is hard, but finding an obscure smoked malt in organic form proved impossible. So Skagit Valley stepped in and made Aslan a custom beechwood smoked malt that is certified organic. The smoke aroma is evident, like smoked bacon or even campfire, but delicate on the tongue, and provides waves of complexity without being overpowering. Decoction mashed and lagered for 6 weeks for a clean authentic Rauchbier. Aside from the Skagit Valley malt, all of the ingredients where sourced from the Deutschland.
Boundary Bay Brewery
Purple Reign Citraweisse
Boundary infused their refreshing citraweisse with black currant in celebration of the UW Huskies going to the Rose Bowl. Get it before it’s gone!
Rose All Day Brut IPA
Brewed with an assortment of @skagitvalleymalting, pinot noir grapes and then double dry hopped with Azacca and Amerillo hops. Cheers to 2019!