- Herb’s Cider opens today at 2pm!
- Aslan is working on a new and improved beer garden! Can’t wait to check it out. Keep your eyes out for progress on their brewpub location.
- This Saturday, October 20, Stones Throw hosts one of their legendary block parties in honor of fresh hop season! Food trucks, live music, and a variety of their seasonal fresh hop beers will be available on draft, including the one made with hops grown by their Fairhaven neighbors.
- Herb’s Cider is now shipping nationwide! If you aren’t in Bellingham or Seattle area and want some of this delicious cider, you can order it at herbscider.com
- Herb’s Cider will also be featured at Illuminati Brewing Company next Saturday, October 27th at their Fright Night event, featuring all Herb’s single apple variety ciders, a costume contest, pumpkin carving and old school apple bobbing. Cheers!
- Tonight, Friday October 19, Melvin Brewing hosts Absinthe Films and their new snowboarding movie Stay Tuned. They also made a new can special for this event, Stay Tuned MPA, which can be enjoyed while Easy Giant plays a sweet set.
- Kulshan hosts their Kitten Mittens release this Saturday at the Roosevelt taproom. Featuring samples of the 2018 batch, barrel-aged versions from years past, live music and Hot Mess food truck!
- Structures hosts a can and bottle release tonight, Friday October 19. They’ll have cans of their newest experiment as well as bottles of their house Berliner Weiss, and glassware to match both.
- Tonight, Elizabeth Station hosts a Block15 Mini-Sourfest. Check out a big event crossover with their Fremont-ober. There’s some really funky sours from Block15 out of Corvallis, OR, along with some delicious Fremont IPAs available on draft, with cans and bottles as well. Cheers!
Kulshan Brewing Co.
The Amarillo Pale is another Small Batch beer release available only in the Sunnyland Taproom. These beers are small-batch brewed at less than 10 total barrels so get it while you can! This American Pale Ale has an aroma dominated by berries and sweet orchard fruit, but after the first sip, the complexity starts to shine. Still berry, nectarine, and peach forward followed by subtle lemon, bread, and pine. The slight bitterness pairs great with the crisp, dry finish that leaves you wanting more.
Lost Giants Cider Company
Cranapple Graf Cider Beer
his Cider Beer is a combination of apple cider, cranberry puree, malted barley and hops. Brewed in collaboration at Boundary Bay Brewing, this lighter-bodied concoction is a refreshing rush of semi-sweet apple and tart cranberry. Balanced with a light bitterness, The Cranapple Graf brings everything to love about the season to the table.
Dunkel Side of the Moon
Their newest dark, German-style lager pairs perfectly with a sausage, we heard!
Stay Tuned MPA
Made in honor of the Absinthe Films Stay Tuned Tour, Melvin made a new can in honor of ringing in snowboarding season! Check it out tonight (10/19) at the film premiere.
G.O.A.T.U.S. Black IPA
G.O.A.T.U.S. was brewed with an absurd amount of oats, some chocolate wheat, and an excess of Chinook and El Dorado. Check out Structures’ newest delicious IPA when they open today at 3 pm.
The American Scream Raspberry IPA
The American Scream Raspberry IPA cans available starting at noon today in the Brew Hall! Lush Mosaic and Loral hops along with locally grown raspberries from Samson Farms create a dark fruit medley in this oh so juicy IPA. 130 cases produced. $16/4pack. 1 case limit.