- Congratulations to Aslan Brewing on opening up their Seattle location in Fremont! Make sure you check them out if you find yourself down south. It’s going to be truly rad.
- Celebrate Halloween with Boundary Bay! They’re closing off their beer garden for the weekend and BAAY! is turning it into a Fear Garden for the 25th, 26th and 31st! They’re also hosting a Halloween Hip Hop Party on Halloween in the taproom bar. Don’t miss it if you’re looking to get spooky this year!
- Herb’s Cider is hosting trick or treating this year on Halloween with warm cider, a photo backdrop and candy for the kiddos, as well as mulled spiced cider for adults! Warm up at Herb’s if you find yourself needing a hot adult beverage.
- Structures is turning four this year! Mark your calendars for a celebration in true Structures style. November 30 they’ll have a Blackwater Holylight show at the Shakedown and beers at the brewery. Tickets are $25 and go quick!
- Twin Sisters is hosting their first Where’s Waldo? Event this weekend (both nights) in downtown Bellingham. Keep an eye on their story for clues and win prizes if you can find Waldo among the imposters.
- This week, Lost Giants brings us their dry cider infused with pear, clove and ginger. Sounds festive to say the least!
Seventeen Rabbits & Autumn Rabbit
We welcome the fall funk from Atwood every year! Keep up with them on Instagram to find out when you can see them at the Bellingham Farmer’s Market.
Aslan Brewing Co.
Juice Box Hero (collaboration with Chuck’s Hop Shop)
All of the hops used in this beer are French and German – specifically Callista, Mandarina Bavaria, & Barbe Rouge. Callista really stands out as an attractive low alpha high aroma hop. The body on this beer is super soft and holds up the dominant flavors of key lime and honeydew melon from these unique European hops.
The richness of the Munich malt presents deep tones of chocolate and toffee. A long & cold fermentation, proper lagering temperatures, and 100% natural carbonation ensure a very frothy bier.
Bellingham Cider Co.
Caramel Apple Cider
This cider was a collaboration with Pure Bliss Desserts and is now available on tap!
Kulshan Brewing Co.
Shop Night Pale Ale
A modern take on a classic American style, Shop Night is a balanced and refreshing pale ale. A clean malt profile provides the foundation for this beer, with soft notes of crusty bread, biscuit, and toasted wheat. American aroma hops are the stand-out stars in this beer though, providing vibrant notes of citrus and citrus zest, as well as floral, piney accents. Whether working on a project in your shop, or having pints with friends at your local taproom, Shop Night is a trustworthy and loyal companion.
Misty Morning is a balanced and delightful brown ale and is now on tap at Sunnyland. Malt notes of toasted nuts, toffee, crusty bread and coffee intertwine deliciously, creating a malt body that is nuanced but not overly sweet or heavy in body. Simultaneously full-flavored and refreshing, Misty Morning is a humble yet fun beer.
Lost Giants Cider Co.
A semi-sweet cider made with local single varietal gravenstein apples from @bellewoodfarms. This semi-sweet cider produces mild sweet notes while finishing with a slight tartness.
Home Is Where You Make It Porter
This toffee and caramel forward porter has a robust mouthfeel and balanced roast character that makes any mullet having Joe feel right at home! We are going to recommend you sit out the couch when you have this beer and kick your feet up. Because in the immortal words of Joe Dirt, “Life’s a garden. Dig it.”
Stemma Brewing Co. x Menace Brewing
Daniel’s Peachless Peach Hazy IPA
This New England style IPA is a stone-fruit bomb bursting with aromas and flavors of peaches, nectarines, apricots and mangos. No peaches were harmed in the making of this big juicer! This beer release is also part of the Mr. Roger’s Neighborhood of Make Believe collaboration series for all Whatcom County breweries!
Stones Throw Brewery
Community Fresh Hop
Stones Throw called on their neighbors to bring in hops from their Fairhaven gardens and this is the result! With an herbal and earthy body, there’s a light burst of bitterness that fades into the nectarine characteristics this beer holds.
Loaded to the brim with Chinook and Columbus, this CDA has a rich, earthy aroma and a sturdy citrus and spice flavor. The dark malt backbone provides subtle chocolate notes to balance out the bitterness
Twin Sisters Brewing
The perfect cold weather beer is finally here and ready to warm your soul. Our NEW robust Frank Black Porter is smooth and easy with subtle notes of caramel and toffee.
A bold foundation of 2-Row, Vienna, and Spelt malts walloped over its foamy head by a classic blend of Centennial, Chinook, and Mosaic hops. If pairing assertive bitterness with quintessential Yakima Valley dankness underpins the archetypal modern hop-bomb, Hitical Mass is the 2019 prototype.