- This Saturday, October 27, the Aslan Depot is hosting a Halloween pizza party featuring The Masonry slingin’ pizzas, and live music by Crosseyed Cricket. Costumes are encouraged!
- Tonight! Boundary Bay opens their haunted fear garden. From 6-9 it’s all ages, and becomes 21+ when the clock strikes 9! There’s a $5 entry fee to support Bellingham Arts Academy for Youth.
- Herb’s Cider and Illuminati Brewing Company join forces at Illuminati on Saturday (10/27) for the Herb’s Cider Feature Fright Night! Pumpkin carving, costume contest and new single-varietal ciders (including Orange Pippin and Golden Russet) will be available!
- Next Saturday, November 3, Kulshan releases their Go East IPA at Chair 9 in Glacier- proceeds from Go East sales benefit Bellingham Mountain Rescue. Party starts at 4 pm!
- Menace started a new series of Menace Bubbles, their first non-alcoholic sparkling water is mango flavored. More flavors are coming in the future, so keep your eyes peeled!
- On Saturday. November 3, Elizabeth Station hosts a Specialty Coffee Beer event where they release a series of collaborations they did with a few local breweries and Primer Coffee. The event is from 8 am to 8 pm, so mark your calendars to enjoy a flight of specially brewed coffee beers at any time of day!
- This week at Lost Giants, the infusion is a Cranberry and Pear Infused Dry Cider. Sounds seasonally appropriate and delicious. Check it out!
- Aslan is releasing a new London Export Stout this Saturday, and we’ve heard it’s nothing to laugh at, this is a serious beer. Keep your eyes on their social media for more details this Saturday (10/27).
Aslan Brewing Co.
Inside Voice Brown IPA
The seasons are changing and the beers are getting darker. This beer is challenging to the senses, but ultimately rewarding. With aromas of toffee, apricot marmalade, and biscuit it is a delight on the nose. Welcoming flavors of cocoa, strawberry jam, and toast are balanced with a rounded hop bitterness.
The Duke- Ordinary Bitter
A true session ale and the original from the British Isles. The barley employed was a floor malted heritage grain from the Wiltshire, and of the oldest malt house in England. The hops used are of the Goldings variety, also from England. The carbonation and clarity were created naturally, in the way real cask ale would be presented. And the yeast was of course of English origin. Notes of sun brewed peach tea and freshly baked baguette create complexity that finishes with a satiating balance between malt and hop. This beer is a refreshing reminder that low alcohol beers do not need to sacrifice flavor and complexity.
Boundary Bay Brewery & Lost Giants Cider Co.
Cranapple Graf Cider Beer
This cider beer, the Cranapple Graf, is a combination of apple cider, cranberry puree, malted barley and hops. Brewed in collaboration with our good friends at Lost Giants Cider Company, this lighter-bodied concoction is a refreshing rush of semi-sweet apple and tart cranberry. Balanced with a light bitterness, the Cranapple Graf brings everything we love about the season to the table.
Kulshan Brewing Company
Kitten Mittens (& Barrel-Aged Kitten Mittens)
Now available in cans, your favorite local winter ale is back! And this time with a brand new can design. There’s also bottles of barrel-aged Kitten Mittens available. When first poured it has a strong aroma and taste of chocolate, toffee, and anise. As it warms up, the hints of anise round to a complex vanilla and cherry.
Fresh Hop Keller Pils
Brewed with fresh Willamette, Cascade, Centennial and Nugget hops, this Fresh Hopped Keller Pilsner is a unique and delightful beer. A young and unfiltered version of our Pilsner, it has a spicy, floral and earthy hop profile, accentuated by fresh and bright notes of lemongrass and light citrus. Light and dry, with a soft and bready malt base, this seasonal treat truly adds a Northwest twist to a traditional German beer.
Snow Wit Bier
Brewed with 50% wheat and 50% barley and a touch of orange peel, coriander and chamomile. Very subtle, very refreshing!
Structures will have one keg of this Pineapple Hibiscus Orange Guava IPA available today when they open! A new batch of their signature IPA, FUZZ goes on after that.
Cafe Bier (Available Saturday)
Structures will release cans of their newest imperial stout, slightly bigger but in the same vein as Feral Bones, this Saturday. This is one of the collaborations with Primer Coffee for the Elizabeth Station event next Saturday. Don’t miss it!
Wander Brewing with Camber Coffee
Bless The Rains Coffee IPA
‘Tis the season of the coffee beer! Wander brewers collaborated with local coffee extrordinaires at Camber and hand selected and cold brewed 65 lbs. of Camber’s ultra bright and acidic Kenya Kii Peaberry coffee which transformed this west coast-style IPA hopped with El Dorado, Citra, and New Zealand Cascade hops.