- Join The Local in the Annex for the return of Biers Bingo on October 8 at 7 pm. Instead of numbers on the board, it’s your favorite local breweries! Enjoy a pint or a few, and win prizes like new Menace swag and gift cards.
- Stemma is hosting a Fresh Hop Release Party with Skookum Kids on October 8 from 6 to 8 pm! Each pint bought of this collaborative beer benefits the organization, so don’t miss out.
- Lost Giants’ infusion of the week is a black currant infused dry cider! On until Sunday so come and get it!
- Wish your favorite Bellingham breweries luck this weekend as many of them head to/participate in the Great American Beer Festival in Denver, CO!
- Join Thousand Acre Cider House for their Cider University events on Mondays! Keep your eyes on their social media because they’re constantly updating their schedule. For instance, this Monday meet the cider maker at Renaissance Orchards! Tickets are $25, definitely worth it for all the fun and learning offered.
- Join Stemma for their new weekly event, Sunday night trivia! Starts at 7 pm and there’s a $2 buy in.
Aslan Brewing Co.
This beer exudes a classic west coast-style IPA flavors — pine, orchard fruit, and a crisply bitter finish with that atypical resin on your tongue sensation.
Made with Washington grown barley, Munich and Crystal malts, made with a mixture of Cascade, Columbus and Crystal fresh hops, dry hopped with Simcoe and Mosaic.
Fresh Hop Kellerbier
The singular use of freshly picked wet Chinook hops and malt from Mellrichstadt, Germany make up the base of this country-style lager. To obtain proper conditioning, it was cold fermented with Bavarian origin yeast and held in the Aslan cellar for an extended period. ⠀
With notes of honey, earthy spice, fresh wildflower aromas, and a matchstick like mineral bitterness to round out the flavor — this beer is clean, crisp, dry and as always, fresh hops sourced from @growingveteransin Lynden, WA.
Boundary Bay Brewery
Harvest Rye’s arrival heralds colorful leaves and cool Northwest breezes. Copious amounts of flaked rye and Skagit Valley Triticale malt expound a complex depth to an enticing, bright copper-colored medium-bodied fall seasonal. Get yourself into the brewery for a pint and celebrate the season with this autumn rye boogie!
GRUFF Brewing Co.
GRUFF Fest Lager
Traditional, light & delicious, fest beer!
Bourbon Barrel Aged Dry Cider
Fermented with traditional French wine yeast and aged in freshly emptied bourbon barrels for 8 months. This cider has notes of caramel, vanilla, and a smooth bourbon finish.
Kulshan Brewing Co.
Fresh Hop IPA
Limited quantities of Kulshan’s fresh hop! Don’t miss out.
Witty Obscure Reference IPA
This Hazy IPA is made with Loral, Azacca, and Cashmere hops! It has a nice soft bitterness, along with clean hop aroma and flavor, with malty characteristics!
Kraut Rock Altbier
No there is no sauerkraut in the beer… but it does have a wonderful malty finish and mouthfeel, along with soft bitterness! This baby is straight outta Düsseldorf and ready to be drank for Oktoberfest!
a relative of Feral Bones. A viscous and decadent stout conditioned on Guatemalan coffee from their dear friends @onyxcoffee and Madagascar vanilla.
Shake Shake Shake IPA (Collab with Cinderlands Brewing in Pittsburg)
“A few weeks back, our mates from @cinderlandsbeer in Pittsburgh PA flew in for an adventurous cross-country IPA collab. Our goal was to create a dynamic exploration of the critical balance between sweet, tart, and hoppy. We yinged a layer of lactose sugar sweetness alongside a yang of lactobacillus-born acidity and juicy pomegranate. We then rounded out the sweet and sour treat with a dry hop of Ekuanot and Sabro for further layers of ripe fruit and citrus.”
Sauraha Sour Blond Ale
A foeder aged mixed fermentation Belgian-style blond ale pulsating with layers of bright complexity and unrestrained wood-derived funk and tartness. Returning today after a 3 year hiatus. A beautiful beer, a beautiful name, a beautiful place.