- Bellingham Oktoberfest is this Saturday, October 6 at Bellingham Technical College’s Settlemeyer Hall at 6 pm. Catch local cideries and breweries and enjoy all the sausages and pretzels your heart desires. Get tickets here.
- Reminding you all that for all of October, Aslan, Boundary Bay, Chuckanut, Kulshan and Wander are all participating in a Survival Drive for homeless youth, benefitting Northwest Youth Services. If you have warm weather items and non-perishable instant food items, drop it off at any of these locations this month. Cheers! Details here!
- Kulshan is celebrating the premiere of their new rotating artist series. Check out prints from Skyline Printworks tonight from 5-9 tonight (Oct. 5), and through December. Some prints of the artwork you see on Kulshan will be available as well!
- Fremont is taking over Elizabeth Station for the month of October. Check out events like Fresh Hop night, the barrel-aged nights, as well as a new beer release from Fremont, and specialty cans rollin’ in all month long. Cheers!
- The Lost Giants Cider infusion this week is cherry-infused dry cider. Head to their taproom to try it out and see which delicious food truck is there for the night!
Aslan Brewing Co.
Simcoe Slice IPA (Cans)
Aslan is releasing their returning IPA, Simcoe Slice, in cans today (Oct. 5)! There will be limited distribution on these cans and you can find it on draft at Aslan as well.
Berry Curl Blackberry Farmhouse
Find this bottle as well as Atwood’s other seasonal releases at the Bellingham Farmer’s Market!
10 Degree Czech Pilsner
This beer was made in collaboration with Wayfinder Brewing in Portland. This Czech style Lager is light bodied, but full of flavor. 10 degrees refers to the original gravity or total amount of sugar of the wort before it is fermented. Historically in the Czech Republic, beers are commonly named by their original gravity and the 10 degree Pilsner is popular in bars and restaurants across the country. Burnished gold and sparkling straight through the glass, this Pils goes through cold fermentation leaving the beer clear and bright after its long aging process. High levels of natural carbonation and healthy amount of Saaz hops create a dense pillowy white head on top of the golden liquid. The use of Bohemian Pilsner malt and 100% Czech grown Saaz hops make this is lager tasty and traditional. If you’re a lager nut like Chuckanut and Wayfinder’s brewers are, do not miss this beer!
Illuminati Brewing Co.
Crop Circles Fresh Hop IPA
Made with fresh hops from Chiliwack, B.C., this fresh hop IPA features Lumberjack and Cashmere hops!
Kulshan Brewing Co.
Fresh Hop IPA
This year’s Fresh Hop IPA was brewed with over 1,000 lbs of Citra and 400 lbs of el Dorado and was carefully shepherded by our brewers from farm to brewhouse. It’s citrus fruit forward followed by a touch of pine and finishes with crisp orchard fruits and subtle bread. Fresh Hop is a homegrown hop explosion that will both dazzle and delight.
Melvin Brewing Bellingham
Belgian Punch carries notes of dried dark fruit, hints of spice and smOAK that’s well balanced with lime for a fun kick!
Stones Throw Brewery
Fresh Hop Flat Penny Pale
Fresh-hopped with Cascade and Centennial hops grown at Paws for a Beer, expect a floral and herbal aroma with spicy notes of citrus.
Eldo Fresh Hop IPA
Made with 400 lbs of El Dorado hops from Loza Farms, the only Hispanic owned and operated commercial hop farm in the United States.