- Menace Brewing is changing their Sunday hours to opening at 1:00 pm instead of 3:00 pm. They will also be showing Seahawks games on their fancy projector.
- Boundary Bay officially launched it’s beer delivery service in their sweet van. You must be over 21 years of age to order/receive beer, obviously.
- Melvin will be hosting their first annual Halloween party on Saturday October 28. A dollar from each beer will be donated to Camp Kirby.
- Saturday October 21 will be the 2nd annual Hoptoberfest at the Bellingham Sportsplex. Breweries from Bellingham and Seattle will be pouring to support Rebound Families.
- Aslan’s Batch 15 won in the Best of the Northwest 2017 awards for Best Northeastern Style IPA from Sip Northwest.
Gruff Brewing Co.
Made with Simco, Mosaic, Loral and Citra fresh hops and grain from Skagit Valley Malting, Gruff’s newest IPA sits at 6.5% ABV
Made with Tony’s Coffee Ganesha blend and grain from Skagit Valley Malting, this delicious seasonal favorite takes over Gruff’s nitro tap. 4% ABV.
Skull and Bones Foreign Extra Stout
On Nitro at the Illuminati taproom, their newest dark and delicious stout is a hefty 6.5% ABV and 40 IBU.
Kettle soured with lactobacillus, refermented on Michigan Balaton cherries, and finished off with lemon and lime zest and hearty Amarillo dry-hopping. Multiple layers of sweet cherry, sharp citrus, and tropical fruit complexity.
The next Millie in Wander’s sour series: blood orange sour now available in bottles and on draft.