Our email list is the first to hear about new local brewery openings, breaking news, exclusive email-list-only gear deals & general craft greatness. Infrequent, not annoying, always full of beer. Sign up here.
- Make sure to vote in the finals of Bellingham’s Best Bartender
- Stone Brewing laid off ~75 employees, which came on the heels of Craft Beer Alliance (Red Hook, Kona, Widmer) laying off half of it’s employees. The craft beer market is up, but that growth is slowing.
- Chuckanut Brewery’s “South Nut” is open in Skagit County.
- Aslan Brewery added a silo to the north side of it’s brewery with a capacity of 60,000lbs.
- Stones Throw Brewery added a massive tent over the front courtyard to keep you dry for the coming rainy season.
- Plan on a heck of Halloween this year on the Tap Trail. This might be the most Halloween events I’ve ever seen on Tap trail. There’s Haunted houses, pumpkin carvings, amazing lineup of pumpkin beers, and so much more. Check them all out here!
Boundary Bay Brewery
15.8°P OG // 38 IBU // 7% ABV, Harvest Rye is a dark & rich ale featuring a medium body and silky smooth feel. This is all made possible by the locally grown and malted ‘Alba’ barley from#skagitvalleymalting that we use. To balance the spicy Rye notes we used an American Noble Hop character that adds just a hint of bitterness.
Chuckanut Brown Ale
Grapefruit IPA & IPA003
Stones Throw Brewery
Fresh Hop Blonde
Correspondent Stout (Back on tap)