- Boundary Bay has another installment of their Year of Murray series coming up, and are showing Life Aquatic in the Mountain Room on 11/8! If you love Bill Murray like they do, you won’t want to miss out. Starts at 8:30 pm and is 21+
- Tonight! Menace hosts their Halloween party so you can keep the Halloweekend fun going even in November! There will be a food truck, live music, and two new beers from them. Cheers!
- Also tonight! Mt. Baker Film Festival is proudly partnered with Aslan. Head to the Depot for the unofficial after-party and a new beer, Hook’s Stash is a memorial beer made in honor of late and great ski patrol legend, Randy Hook. See you there!
- Lost Giants’ weekly infusion is a persimmon infused dry cider! Don’t miss this unique take on their flagship.
- Another Bellingham brewery is in the works. Standby for details in the coming weeks!
This beauty was aged for a year in oak and made with local Bing cherries from Spotted Owl Farm.Only four cases were made so if you see it, snag it!
Aslan Brewing Co.
A crispy, hoppy treat with plenty of complex pine flavors that will hark the memories of dodging trees in Sticky Wicket. Best enjoyed in the company of great family, friends, and local legends. Cheers to Randy!
A chocolate brown porter. It’s hauntingly creamy and smooth.
Kulshan Brewing Co.
Azacca NW Pilsner
This Bohemian-Style Pilsner is a collaboration brew with @occidentalbrewing. It’s a traditional Bohemian Pils, but with Yakima-grown Azacca hops used at the end of the boil for the aroma/flavor addition and some NW flair.
Menace Morgul Black Pale
It was made with sorcery in a tower that controls the fate of mortals… and also Calypso, Loral, Simcoe, and Cashmere hops… Come try this new beer today for Halloween if you dare seek passageway into Mordor! Who knows if Menace-Tirith will be able to hold back the darkness any longer…
Afraid of the Dark Kviek Stout
No matter your fears, this smooth and clean Kviek Stout has the light roasted notes and toffee characteristics that prevent anyone from turning into a warewolf during the witching hour!
Menace Brewing in collaboration with The North Fork Brewery
Tacose- Sadly Sans Coco
A gose dry hopped with street taco toppings: cilantro, radish, green onion, lime, and jalapeño.
The North Fork and Lost Giants Cider
Giant Fork #2/#3
This cider has a bready, funky aroma with a slightly tart, slightly sour and fruity flavor. It has a medium body and finishes dry. #3 (Beer) A sour ale blended from our sour program into the Giant Fork barrel onto Szechwan peppercorn and long pepper.
Stemma IPA’s evil twin brother. Loaded with flavors of watermelon, honeydew, and cantaloupe, this American IPA is an easy drinker for crispy fall days.
This beer was made with a few of our all time favorite treats! We will also have a special Halloween cask…Moonlit conditioned on house processed blueberry puree, lemon juice and Himalayan salt.
122 West Brewing Co.
Hazy Kviek IPA
A bright and citrus flavor brewed with Kveik yeast make this IPA unique and very tasty