- Join Aslan on 11/22 (Friday) for a snowboard film premiere from Absinthe Films, called Isle of Snow. The show starts at 9:00 at the brewpub location! Build the stoke for what’s to come this winter and check out one of the seasons most epic films.
- Checkout the newest episode newest episode of our Tapped In Podcast where Dave chats with Chuckanut Brewery’s Michael Toomes.
- Speaking of winter, Kulshan is hosting a Northwest Avalanche Center fundraiser tomorrow, 11/16 from 3-close at K2. There’s also a beer release (winter favorite, Go East IPA) and a free (by donation) avalanche awareness class at 6 pm that day. $1 per pint will be donated to NWAC from 3-9 that day as well. Don’t miss out if you plan on spending any time up at Baker this year!
- Keep your eyes peeled for news from Tap Trail on Bellingham’s newest brewery, Otherlands Beer, which will be opening in the Sunnyland Neighborhood, next to Homeskillet and Kramer Knives, on the 2100 block of Humboldt.
- Lost Giants mixed it up this week and did a grape infused dry cider for their weekly infusion this week, check it out before it’s gone!
- Overflow Taps has installed a to-go bottle fridge in their Barkley location! It’s fillin’ up so make sure you see what kind of to-go offerings they have next time you stop in. Cheers!
(In collaboration with FrinGe Brewing & Skagit Valley Malting)
100% @skagitvalleymalting Super Vienna malt and 100% estate-grown Tettnang hops. Never travel to Mordor alone!
Aslan Brewing Co.
King Moonracer- Organic Holiday Ale
The inaugural King Moonracer was mashed with floor-malted Maris Otter, flaked rye, and a variety of classic English specialty malts — creating deep colors and complexity. ⠀
Hopped with both Simcoe & Centennial and finished off with a secret blend of holiday-centric spices, this beer features rich notes of toffee & chocolate. Familiar spice notes mingle with the hops to create a well balanced hoppy finish. Keep an eye out for for bottle-conditioned stocking stuffers closer to Christmas!
Billy Goat Smoke
Inspired by beer pilgrimage(s) to Bamberg, Germany — a town well known for its Rauch (smoke) lagers. This Märzen style bock lager, was triple decoction mashed with a portion of beechwood smoked malt, and a variety of other Franconian origin malts. Moderately hopped with Saaz to balance the rich malt, fermented quite cold, and carefully lagered over an extended period of time.⠀
This deep amber-colored lager’s smokiness is wonderfully balanced against the toffee, chocolate cherry & raspberry notes — a palate rollercoaster filled with intrigue and complexity. As a tradition, these more sustaining lagers are winter staples.
Bellingham Cider Co.
(in collaboration with Thousand Acre Cider House)
This pleasantly hopped cider is Belgian style wit-bier inspired and made with both coriander and orange. Stop by @thousandacreciderhouse or Bellingham Cider to check it out!
Boundary Bay Brewery
Happy Dark Beer Season!
🍂Harvest Rye – 7.2%
🍂Dark Darkness – 6.3% .
🍂Cherried Arethusa – 9.9% .
🍂Cabin Fever – 8.5%
GRUFF Brewing Co.
Cascadian Dark Ale
The Cascadian Dark Ale- Made with Cascade, Centennial, and Columbus hops, this dark IPA has a smooth and subtle bite despite its dark appearance.
Kulshan Brewing Co.
Rock Opera Bohemian
Originating in Czech city of Pilsen, Bohemian Pilsners are the world’s original pale lager. Based around bohemian pilsner malt and Saaz hops, this beer has rich bready malt notes and a wistful hop profile typified by a soft herbal spiciness, as well as floral, earthy notes. Designed to be enjoyed by the liter, Bo-Pils is a classic style that is timelessly delicious.
Named after Mount Challenger in the Picket Range of the North Cascades, this bright and refreshing IPA is the newest offering in our Cascade Peaks series. Dry and crisp on the malt side, it boasts big hop notes of citrus, berries, peach, and tropical fruit. Enjoy!
Stones Throw Brewery
Two Dollah Porter
Stones Throw brought back their flagship porter but this time its on nitro! Make sure you take advantage of this delicious beer with a thick and rich mouthfeel.
(Collaboration with Fort George)
An IPA with 50% wheat (red and white) and hopped with Galaxy, Simcoe and Amarillo. Half (what is on draft today) was fermented with our house yeast while the other half will be spending some time in wine barrels with a couple strains of Brett.
Loads of Mosaic and Citra hops and an invigorating combination of grapefruit, lemon, lime, orange, and tangerine zest launch IPA ALIVE into the juiciest realm. There’s a high level of nostalgic crushability. Cans release today!
122 West Brewing
Available on nitro as well as a regular tap! Try em both today!