- This Saturday, Elizabeth Station hosts a Specialty Coffee Beer event from 8 am to 8 pm! Coffee collaborations with Twin Sisters, Menace, Structures, Mirage (Seattle) and North Fork will be available as flight specials or individually. Come see how delicious ES counterpart Primer Coffee pairs with beer!
- Mark your calendars for the Pow Day event at Aslan on 11/12 @ 7 pm! If you are a snowboarder and are looking to enjoy some locally made films by people you probably know, while drinking some delicious beer and winning prizes, this sounds like the event for you.
- This Saturday at 11 am, Schweinhaus Biergarten hosts a morning for women in the beer industry. For $15 presale (today) and $20 the morning of, you can get a 45 minute yoga class, a Schweinhaus breakfast sandwich (with beer hollandaise on a pretzel bun, yum!) and a mimosa or brass monkey. This event is for industry women and friends! If you aren’t in the industry you are still welcome.
- On November 9th, you can enjoy a beer pairing dinner with Atwood Ales and Liberty Bistro in Sedro-Wooley for just $30. For more information on tickets, head to Atwood Ales’ Instagram!
- Plan ahead for November 18, when Herb’s Cider does a pairing Harvest Brunch with evolve chocolate + cafe. It’s $65 a person and has limited seats available.
- This week’s Lost Giant’s Cider infusion is the Blood Orange and Cardamom Semi-Sweet cider, check it out while it lasts.
- November is Feast Month at Chuckanut Brewery! The Kitchen will offer different appetizer, sandwich, salad and entrée specials that are all new and exciting every day in the month of November.
Kulshan Brewing Co.
Subtle pumpkin flavor and aroma is supplemented by notes of rye bread, chai, allspice and slight chocolate. Smooth and silky, this beer finishes dry with slight lingering rye flavors.
Melvin Brewing Bellingham
This beer carries notes of chocolate, a hint of roast and approachable bitterness that is sure to warm you during chill fall days.
StratasFog Pale Ale
This latest iteration of our hazy pale ale features starring roles for Strata and Chinook hops. Highly pungent with notes of pineapple, juicy grapefruit, and a resinous finish. Welcome the rains, salute the clouds, and embrace the Fog!