- Boundary Bay will be open from 11 am to 4 pm on Thanksgiving! Feel like a beer and dinner but wanna keep things low key? Join them in their taproom and bistro for football, beer and friends.
- Join Aslan TONIGHT for an Absinthe Films snowboard movie at the brewpub. There will be beer flowing, powder ripping (on screen) and live music from Easy Giant. The film starts at 9:30. Cheers!
- Don’t miss a double release on December 13th and 14th from Kulshan and The North Fork. Two beers, two of your favorite breweries, double the fun to be had.
- Join Menace for Small Business Saturday on 11/30! They’re hosting a makers’ market for local creators without brick and mortar locations. Check it out for some Christmas gift options!
- Lost Giants is keeping things festive with a Harvest Spice cider as their weekly infusion! Check it out before it’s gone.
- Keep your eyes open for Black Friday releases at Wander, including a local favorite, Vanilla Emissary, and the annual barleywine blend, 3 Ton.
Aslan Brewing Co.
Golden Goose Organic Canadian Lager
This Canadian Lager uses Pilsener malt from Armstrong, B.C. and our favorite low alpha Euro hop. Triple decoction mashed, producing a deeper melanoidin malty note to the beer without having to use caramel malts. To ensure a proper frothy experience, this beer was fermented at 8°C, thoroughly aged, and 100% naturally carbonated. Expect a clean, malty, good old days pale lager with just enough hops for balance.
GRUFF Brewing Co.
Chris’ Hot Amber
Brewed with Kveik yeast that was fermented at 95° and aged for 6-7 months. Come try it soon. Definitely will not last long.
Stemma Brewing Co.
Imagine Winter Imperial Brown Ale
This brown ale, available on both CO2 and Nitro taps, was brewed with a little holiday spirit, brown sugar, @skagitvalleymalting malt, and woodsy hops. Featuring notes of cherry and molasses, this ale has a moderate malty sweetness and warming effect.
122 West Brewing Co.
This Kellerbier Dunkel Lager from 122 West Brewing Co. has a dark malt character that brings toasty and Nutella flavors while the body and hops keep it crisp and refreshing.