- Boundary Bay is providing an awesome holiday gift option by being part of the Bus Club! Perks include getting a personalized mug to use in house, getting a monthly special beer delivery right to your door, and free delivery on any other Boundary Bay deliveries you get. Check out their website for more information.
- Menace on the Mic is back! Every first Wednesday of the month, Menace hosts standup comedy in the brewery. Enjoy a Dark Haggen Porter and maybe some dark humor, too! The next installment is Wednesday, December 5 at 9 pm.
- Aslan is teaming up with Avalon Records to bring you the Holiday Record Bazaar from 4-8 pm on December 2! This event will take place at the Depot. Enjoy a beer while searching for the perfect gifts, or records for yourself!
- A number of local breweries including Boundary Bay, Wander Brewing and Melvin Brewing Bellingham will be joining Sierra Nevada’s call to breweries nationwide to brew the Resilience Butte County Proud IPA. All the proceeds from this beer, made from donated ingredients and coordinated by Sierra Nevada, will go to wildfire relief in the devastating California wildfires.
- It’s a big weekend for Structures! Happy Anniversary to our friends on State Street. They’ll be pouring a special tap list tonight, as well as opening at noon tomorrow for a release of a super special barleywine. They’ll be closing early and heading to the Shakedown for a Blackwater Holylight show in order to celebrate three years! Check out their Instagram for a bunch of details about this awesome weekend they have planned.
- Today is the last day to contribute to Wander’s pet food drive! Drop off any cans or bags of food for the Whatcom Pet Care Network at the brewery today.
- Kulshan is releasing their Royal Tannenanbaum Christmas Ale tomorrow at K2 from 3 to 9pm. Come try this year’s batch of the annual winter favorite.
Barrel Aged Early Bird Imperial Stout
Sticky, sweet, bold, and fully refreshing imperial stout is brewed with lactose, house made dolce de leche, oats, and coffee. The perfect addition to a well-balanced breakfast. Where’s the donuts? 75 cases produced. $13/bottle. 4 bottle limit. Limited draft available.
Pain d’Epices Belgian Strong Dark
This is one of Atwood’s most special beers of the year. Brewed with orange peel, nutmeg, cinnamon and ginger, this Belgian Strong is strong indeed at 9.2% ABV
Ugly Sweater Wee Heavy
Menace’s seasonal release for this winter! Whether you’re ready to party or get nice and cozy for an evening, this beer’s 7.3% ABV and delicate sweetness have got you covered.
Stones Throw Brewery
This beer was made specially for Fairhaven Winterfest by infusing lemon, orange peel, cinnamon, clove and coriander into this spiced oatmeal stout.
City of Gold Pale
With a slight pear and stone-fruit aroma, this pale really emphasizes the tropical fruit notes derived from the El Dorado hops. It might be winter, but that doesn’t mean we can’t drink beer like it’s summer.
Embers Amber Ale
This beer is roasty and malty with a subdued bitterness and notes of peach and dates. It’s perfect for sitting around Stones Throw’s fire pit.
Bertha Barleywine and Juice on Juice Can Release
Bertha, named after the brewery deer/dog, is a very special beer for Structures. They’ll be releasing 750 mL bottles as well as four magnum bottles (really big bottles). This beer was brewed with a double mash (two separate mashes) consisting of only Maris Otter, boiled for 6 hours, fermented in stainless steel. It sat in Four Roses Bourbon barrels for 18 months. This is a super special beer so don’t miss it!