- On Monday Nov. 20, Wander and Camber will collaborate on the Autumnal Beer Dinner event held at Camber. Find more details and ticket links here.
- On Saturday Nov. 18, Kulshan will host Just Add Yoga at K2. Grab your tickets before the event closes here.
- Melvin Brewing Bellingham is beginning their first four batches early next week. Beer is coming soon!
- Voting for Round Two of Bellingham’s Best Beertender starts today. Vote here once a day to help your favorite beertender in town.
- North Fork Brewery has hinted at a new bottle release of the barrel-aged barleywine called Spotted Owl, out in early December.
Aslan Brewing Co.
Simcoe Slice IPA
This 7% ABV IPA is dry hopped in order to accentuate the piney characteristics of the Simcoe hop. The Taiheke hops add flavors of strawberries, lychee and guava. It’s brewed with oats for added mouthfeel balancing it’s fruity and piney but smooth flavors.
Local favorite Motorcycle Craig American Pale Ale is also back on tap.
Boundary Bay Brewery
4th Quarter Comeback
This single malt IPA was made with Zeus, Simcoe and Za hops. You can expect musk, melon and papaya in the aroma and a light and citrusy flavor. This medium bodied brew is 8.3% ABV and 65 IBU.
New World German Ale
This moderate strength pale ale is made unique by the use of new varietal German hops. These new hops provide a fruity flavor and aroma, with a slight bitterness and dry finish. Available both at the Bellingham brewery and South Nut.
Barrel Aged Wee Heavy
This beer is very complex not only in aroma, but also in taste. On the nose it is dark cherry forward, with notes of chocolate, vanilla, hazelnut, almonds and just a hint of Peat. On the tongue the flavors are very similar but less distinct and more rounded with cherry still being the dominant forward flavor but chocolate and vanilla follow shortly after with hints of toasted tree nuts and dried figs that is all balanced out by a subtle warming finish.
Brewed with South African Southern Star hops that present a flavor unlike any North American hops Bellingham beer drinkers have ever tried. Brewed with spelt and oats, and 4.6% ABV.
Brewed with large additions of wheat and flaked oats, double dry hopped with Citra and Mosaic hops, and fermented on orange, lemon, and lime zest.