- Stay tuned for Aslan releasing details on their new location, the Aslan Depot on N. State Street.
- Wander’s new 32 oz Crowlers (can-growlers) went live this week. Check out the newest way to take beer to go.
- Melvin Brewing Bellingham brewed their first four batches this week and we are counting down the days until we can try the first Melvingham brews.
- You can finally rep Illuminati Brewing Company’s sweet logo on their new shirts, out today and available only at the brewery.
- Aslan will be hosting their Best Beard in Bellingham competition on November 29. If you’ve got a hairy beast on your face, enter before the spots are all filled! Check out their Instagram for more details.
Boundary Bay Brewery
Small Talk Holiday Tart
This kettle-brewed sour is made with German Hersbrucker hops and four different varieties of malt from Skagit Valley Malting; Vienna, Violetta, Copeland and Wheat. It’s tart with notes of cranberry and cherry and made with water from the Lake Whatcom Watershed and the Boundary Sourpuss yeast culture. At 6 IBU and 4.9% ABV, it’s sure to be a great balance of earthy, tart, and the perfect amount of dry.
Gruff Brewing Co.
From basement to brewery, this amber is medium bodied with light bitterness. A slightly sweet and biscuity Amber has tones of almond, toasted malt, and caramel. 5.8% ABV
Illuminati Brewing Company
Green Monster New England Style IPA
This beer is made with nine varieties of hops weighing in at nearly seven pounds per barrel. With tropical fruit and floral aromas, the Green Monster is a hazy, East Coast IPA.