- Stemma Brewing, Bellingham’s newest brewery, will have their first pieces of merchandise available for pre-order starting tonight! T-shirts, hoodies and more will debut their logo, a big step for a new brewery!
- Two words: Beer. Snowcones. That’s right! Boundary Bay is putting two of the best things together for your newest favorite cold treat. Check them out at the There Goes the Neighborhood block party hosted by Boundary Bay and GRUFF. A limited release collaborative sour beer, Neighborhood Watch, will be released as well. This Saturday at 5 pm, cheers!
- Authors of Beer Hiking, Rachel Wood and Brandon Frailc, are hosting a free event at Kulshan (K2, specifically) from 6-7 pm tonight. This will include a book signing, as well as an opportunity for Q & A, and Hot Mess food truck.
- Wander Brewing is doing a special bottle RE-release tomorrow (12/8) of some of this year’s barrel projects as well as some sold out vintages. This includes high-demand favorites like Vanilla Emissary as well as Sauraha, both of which sold out quickly. Get them while they last!
- The Lost Giants infusion this week is an Orange Coriander dry cider! Sounds like the perfect balance of spicy and citrusy.
-New Beers & Ciders-
Bellingham Cider Company
This is a semi-sweet and intensely spiced cider that can be served warmed or chilled. Think liquid apple pie!
Orange Spice Cider
This fall favorite pairs perfectly with several items on Bellingham Cider Company’s menu.
Made with a healthy dose of Skagit Valley Malting as well as Simpson’s Golden Promise malt, this ESB is out just in time for the colder months. Made with German Hallertau hops, this Extra Special Bitter rings in at 5%!
Hazy Pub Cider
Made with 100% heirloom variety apples, this unfiltered cider is easy drinking and dry, but maintains it’s juiciness. It will be released tonight alongside some of Tim “Herb” Alexander’s artwork for the Art Walk.
Kulshan Brewing Co.
Rich and dark to the eye, yet light and crisp to the tongue, this beer displays mild roasted malt character that finishes quick, clean and dry. Complex and refreshing.
Blue Canyon Saison
Blue Canyon rested in Structures’ oak barrels with their house culture for nearly six months. It then refermented on Bow Hill Blueberries for nearly 3 months, then developed 25 months in the bottle. This is a special beer in a special place in fermentation right now. Cheers!