- The full release of all four of the first Melvin Brewing beers brewed in Bellingham is officially set for Thursday, Dec. 7. Don’t miss your chance to be one of the first people to try the first beers brewed outside of their Wyoming headquarters.
- North Fork Brewery’s 20th Anniversary is just around the corner. Check out their Instagram page for some teasers of what’s in store.
- Illuminati Brewing Company just got a shipment of four Scotch whiskey barrels from Speyside Distillery (Glen Grant). They are planning on aging their Stormborn Scotch Ale in them to released a barrel aged version come early spring.
- On December 8th, Structures Brewing will celebrate it’s 2nd Anniversary. They’ll be
releasing Carcosa in 500ml, which was fermented in three pinot noir barrels for 18 months and transferred on Skagit Valley raspberries for three months then bottle conditioned with Brett for four months. They will also be releasing FUZZ II, which is a Double IPA. This is a blend of normal FUZZ with their popular Die in Haze, all dry hopped with Mosaic and Citra
- Rumors are that Aslan’s new barrel and tasting room on State St is opening real soon
- Congratulations to Katie Johnson of Menace Brewing for winning Bellingham’s Best Beertender 2017!!!!!!
Kulshan Brewing Co.
Good Ol’ Boy Pale- infused with tangerine
ONE KEG of this Kulshan classic has been infused with tangerines. Hurry to Kulshan to enjoy this incredibly drinkable pale that somehow just got even more drinkable and delicious.
Stones Throw Brewery
Total Eclipse of the Hop Cascadian Dark Ale
This CDA is packed with Simcoe and Chinook hops, making for a strong aroma but subtle flavors of pine and citrus, balancing the bitter and dark body. There are also baking chocolate notes to perfectly complement the roasty maltiness. This brew is 7.6% ABV and 64 IBU.
This beer is brewed with Maris Otter and oats, and hopped with Citra and Amarillo hops. Weighs in at 6.9% ABV and available for growler fills
2017 3TON Holiday Barleywine
This holiday barleywine is available in bottles and on draft at the Brew Hall. It is a blend of a 12-month barrel-aged barleywine and a young barleywine. It sits at 12.3% ABV.