Our email list is the first to hear about new local brewery openings, breaking news, exclusive email list gear deals & general craft greatness. Infrequent, not annoying, always full of beer. Sign up here.
- We’ve been talking to people in the know and Overflow Taps, who is celebrating their 1 year anniversary soon, is actively looking to add a second location. Overflow Taps has raised $7,500 for clean water and hopes to do more through the second location.
- Menace Brewing is open! Grab your Passport and go get your stamp.
- Structures Brewing sent the remaining cans of their Long Bright Dark IPA to Seattle. Their goal is to get all cans into hands within a week. So if we don’t buy them, Seattle gets ’em.
- Boundary Bay Brewery is hiring a Restaurant Manager.
- Driving by Melvin Brewing’s future location (two blocks from Menace!), you can see construction has really picked up. Rumors are a mid to late 2017 opening.
- There will be a new craft beer radio show called Dr. Fermento on KZAX 94.9
- Dean, a local craft beer and bike fanatic recently celebrated his 1,500th visit to Elizabeth Station. That’s a true craft beer fan!
Have local craft news, or story scoops? Drop a line to scott (at) taptrail.com
6.4% ABV // 40 IBU // 1.064 OG
medium body + mandarin orange notes + hazy
A heady fruitiness dominates the overall impression of this beer with strong, enduring mandarin orange flavors. The primary hop varietal is Azacca, with a peppering of Mosaic and Simcoe in the whirlpool and dry hop. An assertive yet pleasant bitterness provides balance to the fruit-dominant character of this beer.
Hops: Azacca, Bravo, Mosaic, Simcoe
Malt: 2-Row Pale, Acidulated, Caramunich, Munich
Boundary Bay Brewery
35 IBU // 5.1% ABV
An exotic, expertly balanced Belgian Pale Ale with a delightful and complex herbal spice character.
Lager beer. Chocolate, toffee and dried stone fruit flavors
Mosaic, Citra and Simcoe hops.
Single hopped with delicious organic Citra.
East Coast IPA 6.2%
This batch is filtered and has Zythos hops just to make it even more tasty.