- Boundary Bay has your Super Bowl Sunday needs covered with their famous, rich and perfectly cheesy pans of mac n’ cheese for $35. Get it delivered to your door or pick it up! You may as well throw a couple six packs in there too. It’ll be like your at Boundary Bay watching the Super Bowl, just….different.
- Pink Boots Society did their annual collaboration brew at Stones Throw this last week, so keep your eyes out for their Brut IPA, to be released on International Women’s Day in March!
- Don’t miss Writers On The Fly at K2 (Roosevelt) on Saturday, 2/2 from 7-9 pm. This is part of the Cascadia Tour for the fly fishing literature and art group. If fly fishing, beer, or both fall on your lists of interests, make sure you’re there!
- Tomorrow is Melvin Brewing Bellingham’s annual 2×4 Day celebration- they’re hosting a rail jam with local Boardworks Tech Shop as well as releasing several new beers. Rail Jam sign up is from 3-4:30, and the event starts at 5! (Melvin is still honoring the discount for furloughed government employees, too.)
- Tonight! Menace celebrates their 2nd Birthday. They’ll be releasing a new beer as well as saying goodbye (kind of) to head brewer, Steve. You’ll be missed! But we can’t wait to catch you slinging pints from time to time!
- Lost Giants’ weekly infusion is Habanero Grapefruit-infused Dry Cider- tangy and spicy, this is a great balance and pairing for any of the awesome food trucks that hang out outside. Cheers!
Boundary Bay Brewery
While The Boss Is Away IPA
Bursting with aromas of orange and pine, While the Boss is Away IPA is light and bright. This IPA’s simple malt bill of 2-Row Pale, two specialty malts and a touch of oats is well-balanced with three varieties of Yakima Valley grown hops. A relatively low ABV and crisp, snappy finish make while the boss is away IPA an easy remedy for an extended vacation.
Bellingham Cider Company
Flower Power is a fresh semi dry cider with aromatics of rose petals and a rewarding taste that is floral forward yet perfectly balanced with tropical hibiscus on a clean finish. Reminiscent of a glass of champagne with edible rose petals for a special occasion. Pairs with seafood or East Indian dishes or as an after dinner sipper.
Kulshan Brewing Co.
Rum Barrel-Aged Gose
Spoiler Alert…it was aged in Rum barrels and we’ll bet it’s unlike anything you’ve ever had before.
Lost Giants Cider
Elderberry Cider Can Release
Lost Giants finally canned one of their most popular draft ciders! The perfect balance between tart and sweet.
Melvin Brewing Bellingham
New Releases include:
Cloudy 5000 Hazy IPA
Pass It Over Here Porter
Mm. Kookies Hazelnut Porter
Kung Fu Bar IPA (in collaboration with Revision Brewing)
Spark Joy Double IPA
Brewed with copious amounts of Columbus and Idaho 7 and clocking in at 8.7% abv, this beer packs a punch while remaining extremely drinkable.
Menace’s birthday gift…to us. And Steve’s final beer brewed for Menace!
Stones Throw Brewery
Heart of Tartness
Brewed for last weekends Strange Brew fest in Port Townsend, this dark sour has notes of mild cherry, black licorice and tart raspberry. Let the malty chocolate virtue remind you of stouts and porters past, pairing deliciously with tart sour notes.
Wander had a double bottle release, as the Black Currant Millie returned and is again available in bottles. Right Here Right Now Hazy IPA, a crowd favorite, is also available in bottles and will no longer be a seasonal, instead part of the permanent line up! Hooray!