- Boundary Bay added the Scotch Ale to their can family.
- Aslan had their soft opening of the Aslan Barrel House on State Street, on Wednesday night. One step closer to the official opening!
- GRUFF is hosting the Bellingham Handmade Artwork downtown tonight, Friday, February 2, and will have a few artists of handmade goods at the brewery.
- There’s another upcoming collaboration for Wander…Chicago brewers Haymarket Pub and Brewery out of Chicago. Look out for their schwarzbier made with rye, smoked wheat and oats!
- Wander also re-released their wildly successful Wild Warehouse, the foundation of their barrel project. Make sure to grab yours before this GABF Gold beer is gone!
- Kulshan’s Gose came home from the Best of Craft Beer Awards in Bend, OR with the Gold Medal. The Premium Lager and Belgian Blonde both came home with silvers.
- The 2018 Spring & Summer Tap Trail Passport hits in early March. Get your Passports completed because this next map is going to have a bunch of new locations on it!
GRUFF Brewing Co.
This easy-drinking pale is made with Citra and Montueka hops. At 4.8% ABV, you can drink this brew out of a 20 oz mug or heck, get a flight (flight of the conchords ;))!
Kulshan Brewing Company
Kulshan is releasing as well as canning their new Imperial IPA. Join them for their release event to celebrate their first canned imperial! This one is taproom only and will not be distributed further.
Illuminati Brewing Company
Spinal Tap Belgian Tripel
This Illuminati brew is 11% ABV, 34 IBU. Golden brew with a lacy, persistent head, flavors of peach and honey.