- Congrats to Aslan for having the honor of brewing the 2019 Seattle Beer Week official beer! That’s so rad, we might just have to drive to Seattle to try it.
- Mark your calendars for March 3 for a fun night celebrating the 12th season of the Bellingham Roller Betties and the beer they just released with Boundary Bay, which is now available in cans!
- Happy birthday to Bellingham Cider Company! Thank you for paving the way for cider in Bellingham, and for the year’s worth of delicious new ciders! We can’t wait for more.
- Tonight! Join GRUFF, North Fork, Mt. Baker, Northwest Hop Farms and Skagit Valley Malting for their collaboration celebration! See their Instagram for details on how to enjoy this beer on the Baker Brew Bus at three different locations, ending at GRUFF for the night! Proceeds from this beer benefit Northwest Avalanche Center.
- Have you checked out our Podcast, Tapped In? 16 episodes are located here with links to iTunes. Get to know Bellingham’s next brewery!
- Congratulations to Aslan Brewing for taking home two medals at teh Best of Craft Beer Awards!
Boundary Bay Brewery & Bellingham Roller Betties
This community collab IPA is jammed with four varieties of juicy hops. Insubordination IPA will apex jump your palate with a hop-check of tropical lusciousness. Available in the to-go fridge at the brewery and coming to a grocery store near you.
GRUFF Brewing Co., The North Fork Brewery, Skagit Valley Malting, NW Hop Farms, & Mt. Baker Ski Area
Tips Up IPA
TIPS UP IPA was brewed to raise money for @nwacus. Brewed with locally sourced Spruce tips, our pals at @northwesthopfarms donated hops infused with even more spruce tips to make this beer super tastey. Then @skagitvalleymalting donated all the specialty malt for this creation so we could try and raise as much money as possible. This 7.6% beer is something special you don’t want to miss.
Illuminati Brewing Company
Triple Moon Belgian Tripel & New World Porter on Nitro
Illuminati has been cranking out some awesome beers since their major rebirth this winter. The porter is robust and smooth at 6.9% ABV, and the Tripel is one of Dave Meadow’s specialties at 7.8% ABV. Go check them out!
Pale Ale brewed with buckwheat, and oats, dry hopped with Chinook and Cascade.
Notes of pineapple and mango, dry clean bitterness in the finish.
In Season Grapefruit IPA
Fermented with pure juice and on 50 pounds of macerated grapefruit flesh, then cold-conditioned on 5 pounds of zest. Finished with a substantial Simcoe and Amarillo dryhop addition. So much juicy in each sip.