- Join Aslan and Rainier for the release of King of the Mountain Pilsner, a collaboration made for the Mt. Baker Legendary Banked Slalom, Sunday, February 10 at Graham’s Restaurant. These cans look epic, fitting for such an epic partnership. 5% of all sales of this beer go to Protect Our Winters.
- Join Bellingham Cider Company for a special Valentines Day Dinner event! Get in touch for reservations for two to experience their specially selected menu.
- Saturday, February 9, join Kulshan for their annual Barrel-Aged Party where they celebrate their barrel projects present and past, as well as release the Nor’eastern Barleywine. Don’t miss it! They’ve put out some really great stuff this year. Cheers!
- Melvin Brewing Bellingham has teamed up with Pozie by Natalie to bring you a special bouquet making event on Wednesday, February 13. Call or sign up in person, but there are limited spots left, and make the one you love a special flower arrangement while drinking all the beer!
- Chuckanut will be hosting a Valentines Day Sweetheart Dinner, but make sure you reserve soon! This is a three course, special chef-selected meal, so don’t wait to get your spot and call today.
- Lost Giants’ weekly infusion is an Heirloom Blueberry Infused Dry Cider with Bow Hill Blueberries!
Aslan Brewing Co.
King of the Mountain Pilsner (Collaboration with Rainier)
This double decocted pilsner style lager was fermented at 8C and lagered for 6 weeks. Hopped exclusively with Hallertau Blanc and carbonated 100% naturally. Hoppy like a northern German pils with the complex malt character of a Czech pils. 5% of proceeds benefit Protect Our Winters, and the release coincides with the Legendary Banked Slalom at Mt. Baker, find it there first!
Megathrust 2019 Triple IPA
For the fifth year in a row, Aslan releases Megathrust Triple IPA. This year’s version was dry hopped with Citra and Mosaic, while Citra and Idaho 7 where used on the hot side. This beer packs a powerful punch, but also presents refreshing notes of citrus and piña colada. This is only available at the brewpub or the Aslan Depot!
This beautifully delicate lager is simply – and only created with the highest quality Organic German Pils and Mittelfruh hops. A double decoction mash takes single malted lager to a height of malt complexity. The hop character sublimely balances the palate, while the carbonation is 100% natural, resulting in a most drinkable lagerbier.
Boundary Bay Brewery
With a deep red hue, Irish Red is Smooth and easy-drinking seasonal. Irish Red is a lighter-bodied ale with low hop bitterness and a clean, malty, toffee-like finish. Brewed annually for the spirit of the Bellingham Community & the Bellingham St. Patrick’s Day Parade.
GRUFF Brewing Co.
Double King IPA
Brewed with 100% @skagitvalleymalting then dry hopped with a king’s portion of Amarillo, Cascade and Columbus hops to give you a beer that is sitting at 7.5% with 90 ibu’s. All hail the Double King!!!
What we have here is an IPA brewed with Reisling grapes and 100% @skagitvalleymalting. We then aged it for 13 months in a Cabernet Sauvigno wine barrel. There is a very limited amount of this tasty beer so you should grab a glass before it goes extinct.
Stones Throw Brewery
Switch Back Copper Ale
A touch toasty with a subtle bit of caramel flavor, this Copper Ale is to beer what switch backs are to trails; mild, consistent gradient, and a welcome sight after a steep day. The amber toned body has a light herbal touch in flavor.
Robbin’ the Farm IPA
Crafted and brewed by Robin, a bartender at Stones Throw and home brewer, this IPA boasts an easy and light body. Heavily aromatic with floral and citrus tones, catch vibrant notes of melon, mango and grapefruit in the flavor.
Twin Sisters Brewing Company
Bellingham Green IPA
a bold and smooth IPA that melds hops and grain in a lively balance. Aggressive hopping comes across easy and with waves of flavor focused upon a citrus/tropical hop candy character and fruity greenery.
Dwayne ‘The Rauch’ Johnson
This new helles lager is brewed with German mittelfruh and tettnang hops and a subduedly balanced addition of beachwood smoked malt. Naturally carbonated and unfiltered yet easy drinking, surprisingly complex, and easy on the eyes!
Wander’s yearly release of this Belgian-inspired sour ale is made with foraged plums and aged in oak-foeders, something Wander has done a few times now and might be kind of great at.