Our email list is the first to hear about new local brewery openings, breaking news, exclusive email list gear deals & general craft greatness. Infrequent, not annoying, always full of beer. Sign up here.
- Aslan Brewing installed two (2) 120 barrel tanks into its brewhouse yesterday. They’re as big as Aslan’s biggest tanks. The endlessly expanding brewery has big plans for 2017 that include its new barrel aging house. Get ready Pacific Northwest.
- The Copper Hog has closed its doors. We’ll have more details on the if/when/why in the coming week, but, for the time being, their doors are closed. Those trying to complete their Passport will not need to get a stamp there to redeem their prize. Raise a pint to the Hog tonight!
- There’s new food truck stops out front of both Uisce and Structures Brewing. The schedules will rotate and tonight Simmering Tava will be at Uisce. We’ll add them to our Food Truck Calendar when there are more details.
- Aslan Brewing will be releasing its third can in the coming weeks. The sucker is silver.
- Bellingham Beer Week is ramping up. If you’re interested in being a sponsor, click here.
- FarmStrong Brewers Night is tonight at Elizabeth Station
- Our Events Calendar is stacked!