Our email list is the first to hear about new local brewery openings, breaking news, exclusive email list gear deals & general craft greatness. Infrequent, not annoying, always full of beer. Sign up here.
- Our next #snapsontap Instagram photo competition has begun. Get to snapping on Instagram and win the awesome $100 craft beer gift basket from Elizabeth Station shown in the video below.
- Food & Wine Magazine ranked Chuckanut’s Pilsner as one of the Top 50 American Lagers. Duh.
- Get ready for another Hop Mob Roadshow on 2/10. A handful of Tap Trail breweries will be joining breweries across the state brewing Triple IPAs. That’s a lot of hop. Structures, Aslan, Boundary, Wander and Kulshan are all brewing Triple IPAs for it.
- Bellingham breweries took home six awards at the Best of Craft Beer Awards, doubling last year’s total.
- Seattle’s Fremont Brewing was named the best brewery in Washington State in 2016 by RateBeer. RateBeer also announced it’s Top 10 Best Brewers in the World.
- Will Kemper of Chuckanut Brewery was named the Keynote Speaker at the 2017 Pacific Northwest Homebrewers Conference
9.99% ABV // 57 IBU // 1.100 OG
big body + mango, pineapple, & melon notes + tropical
For the third year in a row we bring you Megathrust, an over-the-top IPA, named for the largest potential earthquake set to hit the Pacific Northwest. This version is decidedly the best rendition to date. Its smooth mouth feel is complemented by eruptions of tropical fruit and well placed bitterness. Made with 100% malt, hopped at 5 lbs/barrel.
Hops: Bravo, Cascade, Chinook, Citra, Mosaic
Malt: 2-Row Pale, Wheat
Die in Haze
Brewed with Spelt and Oats. Hopped with Citra, Mosaic, Chinook and Columbus
Foreign Extra Stout
Kulshan Brewing Company
Excelsior Peak IIIPA
Boundary Bay Brewery
Hop Mob Imperial
9.9% ABV | 100+ IBU | 22.5°P OG
Hops. Hops. And more hops. This double dry-hopped, high-octane IPA registers at 100+ IBU. The earth, piney and passion fruit aromas rouse the palette for this Imperial IPA’s bountiful punch. A robust malt backbone balances this over-the-top, highly-hopped Imperial IPA, that one could only find in the great Pacific Northwest.
Hops: Zeus, Amarillo, Centennial & Cascade
Malts: Pale 2-Row, Munich & Vienna
Boot Toss Triple IPA
Boot Toss Triple IPA makes its annual debut today at the Brew Hall and on tap @brouwerscafe in Seattle. Look for additional kegs at Hop Mob events over the next 10 days. Massive amounts of Mosaic, Centennial, and Summit hops lend essences of tangerine, bubblegum, and blueberries.