- Happy 7 years to Elizabeth Station! We have loved watching the Station evolve into the Pacific Northwest’s premiere bottle shop. Today they’ll be celebrating by having a draft list packed with staff favorites, special anniversary beers made by Wander, Aslan, Dirty Couch Brewing and Atwood Ales, cake, shirts, glassware and new menu additions! Make sure you stop by while the festivities last!
- Atwood Ales and Liberty Bistro collaborate on a Beer Flights pairing event on Friday, March 22. Call 360-855-2917 and make your reservations (not required but highly recommended). The cost is $35/ per person.
- If you’re attending the St. Patricks Day festivities over the weekend in the downtown area, make sure you stop by Boundary Bay for the live music in the beer garden, Mountain Room AND the taproom!
- Sunday at 3 pm, Irish duo Reed and Vogt are performing in the Herb’s Cider tasting room. There will also be a delicious sounding cider release, an Irish Whiskey Oak Aged Cider. Cheers!
- Kulshan’s 4th annual Beer Olympics will kick off Bellingham’s Beer Week on Friday, April 19th. Registration to compete opens on March 25th and spots fill up fast so mark your calendars!
- Did you or a pal lose a bike in the Menace taproom? They found one and want it to get home to it’s rightful owner! Call Menace if you know of anyone who has been there recently and left without their bike!
- Structures will release a second batch of Dirt Church cans for Whatcom Mountain Bike Coalition on Saturday! This beer came out last week and benefitted a Seattle area mountain biking club, this one’s for the hometown homies! One case limit.
- Kulshan released one of their local favorite IPAs in cans! The moment you’ve all been waiting for….Heliotrope is now available in cans. Celebrate with them at K2 for the exclusive release, tonight!
- Brewers by the Bay, put on by Bellingham Bay Rotary Club, is coming up! Mark your calendars because it’s earlier this year. Get details in today’s published article.
- Lost Giants has an awesome infusion this week, Ginger and Lime Infused Dry Cider! Sounds delicious, get it before it goes away!
Illuminati Brewing Co.
Cosmic Berry Glitter Sour
This sour was brewed using marionberries and strawberries and is out of this world delicious! Stay tuned for more funky glitter brews as Pride gets closer!
This brew was made just for the Baker Splitfest happening this weekend at Mt. Baker! We SPLIT this malt bill down the middle with Pilsner and Vienna malts and topped it with a bit of wheat and flaked oats to round out the mouthfeel. Crystal, Cascade, Glacier, and Simcoe hops accompany you on a piney-earthy-resinous back country adventure.
On tap in the Brew Hall, at Chair 9 and at Mt. Baker Ski Area.
South African Station
Danky melon, tropical stone fruit, blackberry bubblegum. Brewed with red and flaked wheat and layered with heavy additions of African Queen hops. A fitting nod to @elizabethstation in celebration of their 7th Anniversary.
“To them we say thank you for showcasing not only local beers, but the amazing beers of the world.”