- The Boundary Bay Irish Red Ale is the official beer of the Bellingham St. Patrick’s Day parade this year! Check out the story behind the beer here.
- Congratulations to Atwood Ales for winning a bronze medal at the New York International Beer Competition for their Triticale Brett Saison!
- Kulshan is pushing $6 six-packs of their winter warmer, Kitten Mittens as the season ends. Get them before they’re gone.
- To celebrate the 2018 Fly Fishing Film Tour, Kulshan is showing a collections of short films on fly fishing from 2017, starting at 7 pm on Thursday, March 22.
- Chuckanut will have St. Patrick’s Day inspired beers and food in their kitchens at both North and South Nut locations through the month of march, as well as live music on St. Patrick’s Day.
- Keep your eyes peeled for an all-lady brewed beer from Stones Throw in honor of International Women’s Day, heard it’s delicious!
- Make sure to check out Overflow Taps new podcast! Jesse and Adam are doing great things over there.
Aslan Brewing Co.
Cave Dog Rye Stout
This beer is bad-ass. A take on a traditional dry stout – full of roasted barley depth, welcoming bitterness, and balanced coffee character all amplified by the complexity of rye malt. The pleasant chocolate aroma is followed by a rich mouthfeel and dry finish, making this beer an approachable and ABV friendly option.
Walking Distance IPA
This is new head brewer Steve DeMoney’s first Menace beer! It is bright and drinkable, a pleasant beer to enjoy while catching up with friends and neighbors.
The Haunted Houses (left) is the next installment of the True Detective series. This beer is brewed with a plethora of Citra and Amarillo hops. This beer has a ridiculously huge body! 7.4% abv and contains that juice-like feature that seems to be popular. Keep your eyes peeled for these cans as well as the mystery can on the right!
Billy Crystal IPA
Hopped entirely with luscious crystal hops layered upon a base of flaked oats, malted red wheat, and just a touch of crystal malt. So come on, drink up. Mime is money.