- Get on over to Stones Throw today to try the Pink Boots Society collaboration brew in honor of International Women’s Day!
- Starting on Thursday, March 14, Aslan Depot will host The Buzzed Spelling Bee (on the second Thursday of every month). It’s exactly what it sounds like, have some beers and test your spelling chops, bound to be hilarious.
- Tonight at 5:30 pm, enjoy a pairing of chocolate & cider at Herb’s and learn about how local chocolatier Bija Chocolates, works with women’s cooperatives around the world through direct trade sourcing that supports family, community and culture.
- Illuminati’s kitchen is up and running! Enjoy a variety of foods including barbecue and burritos while you sip on a pint. Definitely worth checking out!
- Celebrate International Women’s Day with Kulshan Brewing Co. and Women Build, by checking out their new collaboration Hazy IPA, and a pint night for Whatcom County’s Habitat for Humanity!
- Melvin Brewing Bellingham is now hosting Industry Night every Thursday! If you’re in the service industry, show your paystub or online deposit for 20% off your entire check. Cheers!
- The weekly Lost Giants Cider infusion is Earl Grey Tea and Lemon infused dry cider. Sounds interesting and absolutely delicious.
- Tonight in Lynden, Overflow Taps hosts their 2nd Annual MS Tap Takeover, where they’ll tap the newest Wander Single EyePA and more Wander Brews! All to end MS.
GRUFF Brewing Co.
This hazy pale ale is made with 100% @skagitvalleymalting and Ekuanot and Citra hops.
Kulshan Brewing Co.
Black Peak IPA
A throwback to when Kulshan offered a full-time Cascadian Dark Ale, this beer beautifully melds a complex and dark malt bill with citrusy, piney hops. The aroma is exuberant and multifaceted, featuring notes of citrus pith, fresh evergreen boughs, and light coffee and toasted malt aromas. Flavor wise it is much the same, balancing bright citrusy and piney hop flavors with light roastiness and toasted malt notes. Unique and fun, this beer boasts bright hop flavors, a robust, satisfying malt body, and pleasing drinkability.
Lost Giants Cider
Barrel-Aged Semi-Sweet #3
3 months in Cab-Sav Oak barrels has elevated this unfiltered Cider. So delicious!
CharDee MacDennis Wee Heavy
The Game of Games! Extremely limited! 7.2% ABV! Get it before it’s gone.
Dirt Church IPA
Brewed with Structures’ favorite blend of malts, a touch of Flaked Oats and hopped with SA Southern Passion and El Dorado.
A portion of sales from cans and draft of this beer will be donated to Evergreen Mountain Bike Alliance.
Double Can Release of Citra Single EyePA & Correspondent Stout
With more Yakima crown lucious tropical Citra hops than ever, this may be the best Single EyePA yet. Get some before it’s gone at the Brew Hall this afternoon!
This crowd pleaser and GABF gold medal winner stout is now in cans! For a very limited time, just in time for St. Patricks Day. Cheers!