- Aslan is partnering up with Ciao Thyme to host a 5-course beer dinner, each course being paired with their latest bottle releases. The event is on Friday, April 20 at Ciao Thyme Commons.
- Structures has some special releases in store, old and new, in celebration of National Saison Day on Saturday. Check out their Instagram for more details.
- Boundary Bay released a can for the annual Ski To Sea called Race Day IPA. Now available in cans at the brewery!
- Make sure you keep updated on Bellingham Beer Week events by checking in on the Tap Trail site and your favorite breweries’ social media. ONE WEEK!
- Speaking of Beer Week, if you want to end beer week in the best possible way, get your April Brews Day tickets online ASAP.
Boundary Bay Brewery
April Brews Day Pale
This beautiful golden pale ale is brewed to celebrate the 17th anniversary of Max Higbee Center’s April Brews Day! ABD Pale’s dense, persistent head combines with tropical/citrus aromas to excite the taste buds. A dry, residual bitterness will surely keep the PNW hop lovers happy. Made with Citra and Mosaic hops, this brew is 5.1% ABV and 45 IBU.
Kulshan Brewing Co.
IIPA No. 3
The grand finale of the Kulshan Imperial IPA series will elate your senses. Pungent tangerine notes will jump out of the glass to welcome you in for your first sip, followed by delightful notes of mango, apricot, pineapple and lemongrass. Flaked wheat, malted oats, and Maris Otter malt create a sturdy and smooth malt platform, on top of which robust citrus and tropical fruit flavors dance. Brewed with pride by the hardworking men and women of Kulshan Brewing Company, Imperial IPA No. 3 is refined yet cutting edge, balanced yet bold, and designed to dazzle you every sip of the pint.
Deer Week for Beer Week Little IPA
Made with malt from our ‘deer’ friends down at Skagit Valley Malting, orange zest, and El Dorado and Amarillo hops, this celebratory beer week brew is now available at the Wander Brew Hall.
Plum Millie Sour
Another delicious addition to the Millie series for all you sour-lovers. Available on draft and in bottles at the Brew Hall now.
Citra Single EyePA
Wander released another addition to the Single EyePA series with cans, draft and shirts! All available now at the Brew Hall.