- Bellingham Beer Week is upon us! Check out our latest article outlining some of the key events to make sure you don’t miss in the next eight days.
- Join Herb’s Cider and the NW Straits Foundation for an Earth Day focused pint night at 5:30 pm! In honor, they’ll be releasing a special cider to celebrate organic, sustainable farming.
- Kulshan has teamed up with Goods Local Brews to bring you a collaborative pint! On Tuesday 4/23, you can join Goods and Kulshan at the Sunnyland taproom to celebrate the release of this joint effort between two of Bellingham’s favorite spots to grab a brew. Cheers!
- We heard a rumor (directly from the source) that Structures may be tapping a keg of their very limited anniversary barleywine this weekend… check out their Instagram for details. There also will be Strat Fuzz cans today when Structures opens!
- This week, Lost Giants Cider infused their Semi-Dry Cider with rhubarb for a delicious warm day treat.
Boundary Bay Brewery
BLIPA Flight #320
BLI✈️PA Flight #320 celebrates Boundary’s Captain and Owner, Ed Bennett, who was born on March 20th (3/20) and started the brewery trademarked as Bellingham’s first! The BLI✈️PA series is a departure from our bold, trailblazing Northwest-style IPAs into a maverick-style of tropical bliss.
April Brews Day Pale
This beautiful golden pale ale is brewed to celebrate @maxhigbeecenter’s @aprilbrewsday! ABD Paleʼs dense, persistent head combines with tropical/citrus aromas to excite the tastebuds. Dry-hopped with Citra® hops will surely keep the PNW hop lovers happy.
Heirloom Blueberry Cider
Herb’s is releasing a blueberry heirloom cider in honor of their Earth Day event. This events the NW Straits Foundation. Check out Herb’s Instagram for details.
Kulshan Brewing Co.
Strawberry Rhubarb Apero
This unusual beer is thirst quenching and delightfully refreshing. Sweet strawberry notes are apparent up front, followed by the balancing tartness of rhubarb. Extremely dry and clean, this beer has become an immediate staff favorite.
Its beautiful Rosé-like color immediately ignites the imagination, whisking you away to summer adventures to come and fun to be had. Kulshan’s [Our] GABF medal winning gose is the base for this beer, and it shines through with light bready notes, as well as citrus and coriander accents. Sweet pie cherries are of course the star of this beer, and they shine through in the aroma and on the tongue, melding beautifully with the tartness of the gose to create an irresistibly refreshing brew.
Mosey Pale Ale
Mosey Pale, a good, old fashioned hop standoff between Simcoe and Mosaic. Medium bodied and ready for spring with bright citrus-driven floral aromatics. Mosey on up to the bar and say something like, “this taproom ain’t big enough for the two of us” and gesture at your dog.