- Happy Bellingham Beer Week!
- Aslan releases a new can this Saturday, 4/21 at the Aslan Depot. The Depot will open at 12 noon that day in order to welcome Cosmic Dreams IPA to their can family, just in time for Beer Week!
- Aslan will also host a beach clean up on Earth Day, 4/21 with the Surfrider Foundation. Meet at Locust Beach at 4 pm, or Aslan at 3:30 to get a Baker Bus ride to the beach.
- Kulshan hosts the 2018 Beer Olympic Games tonight, 4/20 at 5 pm at K2. They have plenty of beer (6 in fact) coming out soon for Bellingham Beer Week.
- Wander will host a cleanup of Whatcom Creek on 4/21 from 10 am to 12 pm. Water is a necessary ingredient in craft beer, come help preserve our local sources on Earth Day.
- Menace Brewing and The Local Public House will host several events throughout beer week, including Reubens & Reuben’s at The Local, a tap takeover with Reuben’s Brews and a reuben sandwich special on Monday, April 23. Check out their Facebook page for more event info.
- North Fork Brewery has expanded their tap list just in time for Beer Week! Going from 10 to 20 taps at their brewery, the first brewery to take over their new ones will be Kulshan, to celebrate their collaboration on the new BABS bottle release, with an event at Kulshan on Saturday night (4/21), and North Fork on Sunday (4/22).
- Structures releases two cans today (4/20) and will open at 4:20 pm. Check out their Instagram for more details on JUICE ON JUICE and FUZZ.
Boundary Bay Brewery
The Boundary SMASH
This Little Ray of Sunshine is The Boundary SMASH. Brewed with single malt and single hop varieties to showcase the distinctive characteristics of Pilot barley from Skagit Valley Malting and the Lemondrop hop variety.
The Boundary SMASH was brewed in coordination with Skagit Valley Malting for a Bellingham Beer Week Block Party and SMASHfest at Stones Throw Brewery on Friday, April 27. SMASHfest will feature SMASH beers from Stones Throw Brewery, Menace Brewing and Aslan Brewing Co. and Boundary Bay Brewery.
6.3% ABV, 30 IBU
GRUFF Brewing Co.
BBW Riesling IPA
This super delicious beer was brewed with tons of Washington grown Riesling grapes from the Yakima Valley. Our pals at Skagit Valley Malting provided a special batch of Tritical Caramel malt for this beer plus we threw in a variety of hops such as Idaho 7, Mosaic and Simcoe. Get ready for notes of your favorite white wine followed by a splash of some of our favorite hop varieties!
Kulshan Brewing & Elizabeth Station
Sounds too good to be true, a collaboration between two of your favorite local spots. That’s what Bellingham Beer Week is all about. This Hazy American Pale Ale is dominated by huge fruit aromas of pineapple, strawberry, and citrus and finishes with juicy flavors of mango and passionfruit. On tap at Kulshan AND Elizabeth Station now!
Lazy Day IPA
Brewed with wheat, oats, Structures’ favorite barley and three kinds of hops, this Lazy Day brew comes in at 6% ABV.