- Thanks to beer drinkers like you, Bellingham Beer Week has been a success! With one more day left, don’t miss out on April Brews Day, Bellingham’s biggest beer event. Join over 60 craft breweries from the Pacific Northwest for a day of beer, live music, food trucks and fun. Such a great way to cap off an awesome Beer Week.
- Tonight Overflow Taps hosts their annual Pre-April Brews Day Block Party at the Bellingham location! $0.25 per pint goes to Max Higbee Center and they’re offering limited edition glassware, will have live music and are screening special footage from the Brewingham movie.
- Tonight Elizabeth Station hosts Firestone Walker as their cap to Bellingham Beer Week. With a special tap list including some things they’ve been holding onto for a while, this is a great opportunity to try some of California’s best beer. Cheers!
- Aslan hosts a Lagerfest tonight at the Aslan Depot, featuring some of the world’s best lagers! Don’t miss out if you love a good lager, there will be selections from Heater Allen, Pilsner Urquell, Breakside, Chuckanut and more.
- If you can’t make it to Aslan’s Lagerfest (or if you can and just REALLY love lagers), Wander is hosting a Lager Symposium on Saturday! Featuring lagers of their own, some from Wayfinder, Stoup and more.
- The Local Public House hosts Stemma Brewing Co. tonight featuring two collaborative beers they’ve brewed prior to their opening! If you want a sneak peak at Bellingham’s newest brewery, make sure you stop by!
- Lost Giants has infused their Heirloom Cider with mango this week! Sounds seriously good so check it out before it goes away!
- Tomorrow at noon, Structures will have their final 25 bottle club memberships up for sale. The proceeds of 5 of these memberships will be donated to Max Higbee Center. Well done, Structures!
- Mark your calendars for Wander’s 5th Anniversary Celebration on Friday May 3rd (for a can release of Mango Antlers) and Saturday May 4th! Saturday will have a pop up vinyl shop, a DJ & a glassware release! Happy Birthday, Wander.
- Tonight Kulshan hosts Barleywood Squares! Like Hollywood Squares, but featuring some of your favorite beer community members. Don’t miss it!
Illuminati Brewing Company
High Street Helles
This is a modern take on a classic style. Medium bodied maltiness is matched with new school Mandarina Bovaria and Loral hops. Light, crisp, and super refreshing!
Introducing Dolly IPA! 7.9% ABV and calling your name.
Kulshan Brewing Co.
Party in the Woods Session IPA
An annual collaboration with Transition Bikes, this session IPA was designed to stoke your adventures and refresh you out on the trails. Malted oats and flaked wheat create a dry and creamy malt profile for this beer, perfectly complimenting tropical fruit, citrus, and berry hop notes. Crisp and refreshing, this beer will fuel your Party in the Woods all year long.
This hefeweizen is unfiltered, with a frothy white head and delicious aroma notes of fresh baked bread, clove, vanilla, and slight banana. On the tongue this beer is soft and finishes slightly sweet, with flavor notes very similar to its aroma. This beer is delicious and sessionable served as is, but also can be served with a lemon wedge to add some refreshing citrus notes.
A style born in Southern Germany, Helles is an elegant and refreshingly simple beer style. Soft and smooth with low bitterness, this beer is predicated around German malts that impart full bready notes and slight lingering sweetness. Noble German hops provide slight floral and herbal accents, balancing out the sweet malt notes to create a highly drinkable beer that was designed to be consumed by the liter. Prost!
Earth Day IPA
Brewed to honor our beloved but beleaguered Mother Earth, Earth Day IPA is made with salmon-safe hops and malt from @skagitvalleymalting
Goods Hit Hazy Pale
This hazy pale was brewed in collaboration with the crew from Goods Local Brews. Silky, smooth malt notes lay the foundation for this beer, allowing big juicy hop notes of tangerine, grapefruit, and tropical fruit to shine.
Northern Wild (Collaboration with North Fork Brewery)
Brewed by Jenn Tadder, lead brewer at Kulshan Sunnyland, and good friend Eric Jorgenson, head brewer at North Fork Brewery and Beer Shrine, this collaboration beer is complex and unusual. American and German malts give this beer a bready and lightly toasty base, which is then followed by medium hop bitterness and big aroma notes of melon, black tea, citrus, and funky tropical fruit.
Greenwood Summer Ale
Greenwood Summer Ale is the perfect beer for our (mostly) sunny summer months. Juicy notes of mango, grapefruit, and papaya blend enticingly, with a light malt presence. This refreshing beer is bursting with bright flavors!
Stones Throw Brewery
Bellingham Homebrewers Guild Red IPA
Made for Bellingham Beer Week, Stones Throw collaborated with the Bellingham Homebrewers Guild to bring you this Red IPA. Bright and tropical flavors feature El Dorado and Citra hops and is dry-hopped for a grapefruit aroma.
Roof Hockey IPA
That’s beautiful, man. Roof Hockey IPA is on tap meow!
Melvin Brewing Bellingham
Attack of the Killah Kung Fu Wolf
Making an appearance on the tap list for their West Coast Wednesday event earlier this week, this IPA is now available on draft! Make sure ya get some before it leaves us.