- Come celebrate Wander Brewing’s 4th Anniversary! Mark your calendars for May 4 and 5. Festivities include live music, multiple food trucks, a fire pit, and special glassware and can releases.
- Illuminati will host the final event of Bellingham Beer Week on Sunday, April 29. Beer and Bluegrass will round out the festivities for this year’s best week of the year. Catch live music and a buck off all pints starting at 3 pm.
- April Brews Day is tomorrow, Saturday April 28 at 6:30. It’s the best day of the year! GET THERE EARLY!
- Keep your eyes peeled for the Kulshan beer made in collaboration with women’s brew group, The Pink Boot Society at Stones Throw on International Women’s Day. This oatmeal pale is delicious, made by some of your favorite local lady brewers and can be found all over Bellingham!
- Aslan is hosting a Funk Forum event, a celebration of wild, sour and mixed culture beer on Friday, April 28. There will be live music and food provided by Feast, as well as a mixed-culture barrel-aged sour bottle release. Doors open at 3 pm.
- Tonight! Friday, April 27 is the Stones Throw SMASH Fest Block Party from 5-8 pm. Live music, food trucks and good beer round out a pretty awesome Friday.
Aslan Brewing Co. & Crosby Hops
Captain Planet IPA
Equal parts malted and unmalted wheat made 50% of the malt profile, while organic barley made the other half. Massively hopped with Chinook and Bravo hop hash, then double dry hopped with El Dorado. This IPA is very reminiscent in mouthfeel and flavor of Minute Maid OJ.
Boundary Bay Brewery & Lost Giants Cider Co
This cider beer, known as a Graf, is a combination of apple, malt and hops! The Graf was brewed in collaboration with Bellingham’s newest cidery, Lost Giants Cider Company! This lighter-bodied and hazy beer is a refreshing rush of semi-sweet apple and malt characteristics. With low bitterness, The Graf is perfect for a taste or a pint. Made with Citra and Calypso hops, Pink Lady and Dessert Blend Apples, and Pilsner and Vienna malts.
5% ABV, 28 IBU
Boundary Bay Brewery and Brothers Cascadia
Three Degree Haze IPA
Calibrating this Hazy IPA took a latitude adjustment of only three degrees to accomplish! Brothers Cascadia Brewing (Vancouver, Washington) navigated the I-5 corridor to collaborate on this Hazy IPA. Three Degree Haze combines a zealous deep-orange haziness with a tropical, juicy essence for a brand new experience.
6% ABV, 35 IBU
GRUFF Brewing Co.
N.E. Blood Orange IPA
Made with flaked oats, wheat and grain from Skagit Valley Malting, GRUFF’s second Bellingham Beer Week special release is filled to the brim with blood oranges. An eclectic variety of hops were added to this brew, like Idaho 7, Zythos and Ekuanot hop hash. Come get it before it’s gone!
Kulshan Brewing Co.
This is a fruit forward IPA, with a focus on citrus and tropic fruits. You’ll notice a little berry with a pleasant pine finish that leaves a dry linger for more. Come check out the newest addition to Kulshan’s stellar IPA lineup at the K2 location.
It’s getting warmer every day! There’s one kind of beer we wait all year for and Menace has brought it right in time for the sunshine. This hazy Hef goes perfectly with an orange slice, of course. Make sure to go enjoy the worlds best combo, Hef’s, sunshine and beer gardens.
Pragmatic Pale and Saaz All
Just in time for Beer Week, Menace released another two brews. This brand new pale is now available on draft as well as the Saaz All, a Czech style lager.
Stones Throw Brewery & Kulshan Brewing Co. with Pink Boot Society
These Boots Are Made For Hopping Oatmeal Pale
Smooth, biscuity and peachy, this pale ale was made entirely by the ladies of the Bellingham beer community. You can find it all over town but it’s gonna go quick so hurry!
5.5% ABV, 33 IBU
Citra Down, Bottoms Up!
This IPA was specially crafted for Bellingham Beer Week. Dry-hopped with Citra and Cascade hops, this limited release IPA has notes of melon and mango to balance out the strawberry aroma. Caramel notes come from the Triticale malt from Skagit Valley Malting.
7% ABV, 60 IBU